Heading up to Gold Lake this weekend (Oct 16)

B
benkearney
Any fishing reports out of there recently?

A
alm21
Yeah, my buddy went fly fishing out there last weekend to break in his new pontoon. Looking at his pics, fishing was good. He told me what fly he was using but now I don't remember. It was small and had some orange to it.

T
the_intimidator03
I will say that recently ODFW removed at least 3,000 brook trout from gold lake and placed them in junction city pond... to give native rainbows a better chance

B
benkearney
alm21 said:
Yeah, my buddy went fly fishing out there last weekend to break in his new pontoon. Looking at his pics, fishing was good. He told me what fly he was using but now I don't remember. It was small and had some orange to it.

Probably a Fall Caddis? Do you know if he was fishing dry or streamers or ?

Thanks.

B
benkearney
the_intimidator03 said:
I will say that recently ODFW removed at least 3,000 brook trout from gold lake and placed them in junction city pond... to give native rainbows a better chance

I knew about this. One of the reasons I'm asking. I'd rather catch the big bows so that may not be much of a problem.

Troutski
Troutski
Chilly weekend

Chilly weekend

Egg sucking leach...stripping in short snaps along the north shore line; sinking tip or full sink your call. Don't forget your long johns, gonna be chilly this weekend.
Tight lines

Chuck