Heading to gargage hole tomarrow.

M
mikebo
Heading to gargage hole tomarrow. Taking plenty of blue foxes and going to try floating some eggs if the spinners dont work. Not much time for fishing, hopefully I can get a couple. Wish me luck and I will report back ! :cool:

S
Slash
Good luck!!! :pray:

M
mikebo
Saw two caught. I lost one. Just not my day. May have time Thurs. Think I'll try ceder creek zoo.

M
mgman6000
It would sure be nice to know where all these spots are, my son and I went out to Sandy on Fri nite and sun morning paying $5 each day and gas and nothing
we are getting discourged and you may see some salmon gear cheap here soon if we don't at least hook one After almost a year it is getting old quick. We have watched this forum and went out and bought blue fox spinners bought roe and smelly stuff, drifted them, plunked them hiked up and down and with my heart I really shouldn't be doing that! We went to Dexter ,fish jumping all over the place and nothing If it doesn't change by the end of this run we are quitting to try salmon and stick with trout!!

S
Scowboy
When I started fishing salmon again a few years ago my friend blew smoke up my blank about "just takes time on water". While he was a jerk for not showing me the ropes I am better for it. You will start to hook up when you quit trying to catch and focus on reading the water and getting a good drift on. Pocket water and tailouts with spinners, bobber and drift rig in the holes and not over estimating the depth. In a years time you can just begin to learn the rocks, depth, channels and fish pathways for a handful of holes. For instance at Garbage the fish are at your feet mostly right off the rocks or at the head of the rapids. The fish rolling on the other side are out of line. I would bet there is 50 fish in that hole at any given time right now.....