Heading out just short of Mildrum bar then truning to the clack

R
R&M Boatsaleslady
Howdy folks heading out to Milrum area, been fishing there but water has been so high I don't know what to do thinking of slapp'en on the ol wadders just to get out there further. what are they bitting on there and is there a better place?

Happy Fathers day all!!! ")
The Boatlady!

M
Mad dog
R&M Boatsaleslady said:
Howdy folks heading out to Milrum area, been fishing there but water has been so high I don't know what to do thinking of slapp'en on the ol wadders just to get out there further. what are they bitting on there and is there a better place?

Happy Fathers day all!!! ")
The Boatlady!

Seriously!!! Do you bank maggot it because you are afraid those POS Nissan motors you are attempting to peddle will leave you stranded high and dry?

Reactions: eggs
R
R&M Boatsaleslady
OH my are you really like that! wow dude why? Following me around are ya, wonder if I can report this!!! Did I do something mean to you reject you or something what is it that draws you to me???

R
R&M Boatsaleslady
this is the second time I have posted and get nothing back but thicks skulled boys that want to pick a fight grow up and leave me alone! Or just jump back to the pissing match you like so much leave it at one post lord...

E
eggs
High water = fish close, 5-10 feet from the bank..

R
R&M Boatsaleslady
I figured they were laying up I am leaving in ten minutes just finishing gathering my stuff, I am hoping it is down a little from where it was a couple days ago!!! :( LOL Hey and love the beer shot LOL that's where I hang my dog!!! LOL ") He just thinks he has to go!!!

troutdude
troutdude
"Mildrum"...or...um..."Milrum"...isn't how it is spelled (see original post at the beginning of this thread).

It's spelled MELDRUM!

I've never seen a worse speller on here!

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

T
TTFishon
So that's what this site has come to? Picking on people for their spelling. :rolleyes: Pretty damn pathetic. Kind of reminds me of cryfish. lol

R
RunWithSasquatch
haha whats going on with this thread?

R
R&M Boatsaleslady
OH it's ok LOL

OH it's ok LOL

TTFishon said:
So that's what this site has come to? Picking on people for their spelling. :rolleyes: Pretty damn pathetic. Kind of reminds me of cryfish. lol
These boys just want to bully someone LOL problem is I can handle them and they don't like it... ") LOL Plus I am a pretty crappy speller without my handy dandy spell check! They are all butt hurt cause with a question I asked I said something about my job and they started insulting me to get the point across that they don't want to hear it rather than just tell me not to.... Very rude people on here LOL but the debate was exciting and yeah a little fun >>> :) LOL ") How ya all doing tonight???

Last edited:
troutdude
troutdude
TTFishon said:

Only stated a fact. Did not pick on anyone. Period.

I had a hunch someone would get on here and cry about it.

Reactions: eggs
D
Drew9870
Aaaa'Let's get ready to rumbllllllllllle!!!

(Sorry, I'll sit this one out actually :D)

R
R&M Boatsaleslady
troutdude said:
Only stated a fact. Did not pick on anyone. Period.

I had a hunch someone would get on here and cry about it.
Why don't you just stick with insulting me rather than the ones that are actually good people on here ah??? here I will give you something to try and slam me with. Went to mildrum didn't catch a thing! ") have at it boy wonder! LOL

brandon4455
brandon4455
why doesn't everyone just stop and boatslady go back to trying to make your money by advertising even though she or he is probably not going to make a penny on here selling crap motors and not tryign to contribute to the forum. (although i must say you need to improve your advertising skills.) this isn't ifish. it's OFF. it's better to ignore the salesman then harass them. unless they take a direct shot or personal attack. Then have at it

D
Drew9870
Brandon, I think we are past the Sales thing and the point has been made, atleast hopefully.

I would say she did nothing wrong in this thread and really didn't deserve any harsh/off topic comments, the least we could do is give the lady/person a chance and drop the whole ''Hagg'' thread, after all, this was just a thread asking for info, which is what a lot of us are here for.

D
Drew9870
troutdude said:
"Mildrum"...or...um..."Milrum"...isn't how it is spelled (see original post at the beginning of this thread).

It's spelled MELDRUM!

I've never seen a worse speller on here!

Troutdude, just a friendly .02, that was kinda uncalled for, and I have seen worse spellers on here, WAYYY worse, but just as a human being it is not right to call someone out on their education or what they lack talent in, no different than going and judging someone who is slow when it comes to the situation (No, I don't think anyone is a tard if one possibly gets that from the message :D).

Not that you were being a jack or anything, your post didn't come off like an insult really, but just to point out such a thing.

Again, friendly .02.

R
R&M Boatsaleslady
Drew9870 said:
Brandon, I think we are past the Sales thing and the point has been made, atleast hopefully.

I would say she did nothing wrong in this thread and really didn't deserve any harsh/off topic comments, the least we could do is give the lady/person a chance and drop the whole ''Hagg'' thread, after all, this was just a thread asking for info, which is what a lot of us are here for.
Wow thanks & my goodness will I not mention my job again unless asked or not thinking about it affending people to such an alarming rate!

R
RunWithSasquatch
R&M Boatsaleslady said:
Wow thanks & my goodness will I not mention my job again unless asked or not thinking about it affending people to such an alarming rate!

Could be a good thing, people do get offended when they feel someone has an ulterior motive to there posts.

D
Drew9870
R&M Boatsaleslady said:

No problem, a little advice could be setting your business as a signature, and not just a straight up "Your Nissan Outboard is waiting for you right here", that sounds tacky, try something like "R&M Nissan Outboards Feel Free to Check us Out".

Of course, don't just post 20 times every day like Brandon used to do ;):lol:;) just to get your sig out there (not that Brandon did so for this reason), try to be a fellow fisherperson that likes to ask and share (this thread was perfect).

R
R&M Boatsaleslady
LOL I just talk dude, usually about anything that pops in my head and when I am at work, well work is always in my head. Motors arrived and I was placing my ads doing a good job got on here wanting info so ah might as well mention it we got motors in... didn't think it was even a thing! Lordy..... But don't matter, you all needed to get steam off and if beating someone up over such a thing helps just keep throwing it this way ") you all we entertaining.... ")