Heading out June 24th

T
the_intimidator03
Thuggin and I will be hitting the lake this afternoon, Look forwards to a report tonight.

Well the report is in!!!

First off I would like to thank thuggin for his time and company, I had a great time and I think he did as well altho I do think he was kind of jealous at first when I was showing him up at the begining LOL

We did get into fish Exact number unknown but kept some nice fish. I will apologize for the picture quality but it was dark at the ramp when we got there lol. We kept 8 fish total Released several more. Couple small chinooks were caught and released. The one odd thing I noticed about these fish, The head structure doesn't look right for Rainbows, more like the head and jaw structure of a kokanee with the body and tail of rainbow. The fish averaged around 14-15 inches. Also got a couple hatchery fish, Even kept one and didn't know it was hatchery til at the ramp LOL

Great trip today I did think the moon and sunset pictures were kinda cool even tho very fuzzy. Camera doesn't like dark shots let alone dark moving shots on a boat in motion LOL

Last edited:
troutdude
troutdude
the_intimidator03 said:
Thuggin and I will be hitting the lake this afternoon, Look forwards to a report tonight.

Eagerly waiting..........

T
the_intimidator03
eagerly waiting to leave LOL ill probably leave really early LOL

T
TTFishon
I'm curious to how you guys do too.

T
Thuggin4Life
will let you guys know. i think we will do quite well with the recent drop in the water level. i'll keep you guys posted. i almost got the boat ready and rods switched back to rainbows and the brown gear back in the box.

T
the_intimidator03
Bump. Letting yall see that this thread has been updated with a report!

troutdude
troutdude
Nice job, and neat pics! Looks like a great day out on the H2O!

T
Thuggin4Life
Very great time out on the water with good company.

T
TTFishon
Nice!!! Cool pics.I knew me and my buddy should of went there instead of Wickiup last weekend. Thanks for the report.