Heading out for early mornin nook fishin, and ling in windy bay

F
fishndad
well folk's tommorow is the day i catch me some nook, and a ling or two! headin up the coast to windy bay for some south jetty action, stopped in today to see some nice nooks being caught! wish me luck and ill follow up with my finding's!:dance:

E
everett464
Good Luck!

F
fishndad
well no nook day for me, however i did get into some cabezon, and some big greenling! overall it was a good day on the bay.

R
Rascal
nice any pics?

F
fishndad
no i didn't get any pics, they werent in my oppinion big enough for pics, the cabe was 17" and the sea trout averaged 12-18"

C
Caveman
fishndad said:
no i didn't get any pics, they werent in my oppinion big enough for pics, the cabe was 17" and the sea trout averaged 12-18"

Glad to hear you had a good day at the little bay where I spent a lot of my childhood.

I am taking my family to Winchester Bay to fish most of next week starting Sunday. Were you fishing out of a boat or on the jetty? Were you using jigs or bait for the fish you caught? Thanks in advance for the info!

F
fishndad
Caveman said:
Glad to hear you had a good day at the little bay where I spent a lot of my childhood.

I am taking my family to Winchester Bay to fish most of next week starting Sunday. Were you fishing out of a boat or on the jetty? Were you using jigs or bait for the fish you caught? Thanks in advance for the info!

i was fishing the south jetty, or as they call it the triangle! i was using sandshrimp, i tried herring for lings and salmon but they were not very co-operative! so overall the bite was on sandshrimp

R
rippin fish lips
How was the wheather?

F
fishndad
cold and windy lol