Headin to the Deschutes((((stop on by))))

B
bigsteel
me and lilsalmon and fluffy fishermen will be headin over to the lower deschutes this whole week,,feel free to come over and hang out and fish!!!!!!!!well be at harpham flats cg

Last edited:
B
beaverfan
Oh man if only you guys were going the week after, I'd have to spend a few days out there with you guys. I'm sure you guys will have an awesome trip can't wait to see the pics!

A
autofisher
Yeah..... look at that. They wait for the week AFTER I get a job to go...... I think it's sabotage.

O
OnTheFly
autofisher said:
Yeah..... look at that. They wait for the week AFTER I get a job to go...... I think it's sabotage.

Why don't you just ask for a couple days OFF? I'm sure they'll understand.:D

F
fisherwilly
Hey Guys,
I have Monday and Tuesday OFF. I was thinking about going that direction and fishing anyway. Are you going to be in the PT cruiser again? Hope to see you down there. Are you guys targeting trout, steel, or whatever ends up on the hook.
Fisherwilly

L
lilsalmon
We will be in the cruiser.....I plan on targeting trout and steel...I have some Deschutes steelie flies I want to try....Course anything on my fly will make me quite happy......hope to see you there FW....it would be great to fish with you again.

B
bigsteel
that would be great fisherwilly,,head on over

E
eggs
You have cell service there?? I will see if the wife is interested..

B
bigsteel
i should have texting,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,talk her into it bro

A
autofisher
OnTheFly said:
Why don't you just ask for a couple days OFF? I'm sure they'll understand.:D

I do have a couple of days OFF, they're split. It's alright, I'll get over there sooner or later. After this week, my schedule should settle down for a few before I start school.

I hope you guys have a great time!!!!! Hook lots of fish and take lots of pics.

J
joesnuffy
I'm headed to the lower deschutes tomorrow around lunch. My current plan is to hike from the mouth up stream a few miles.