Headed Up To Promontory This Eve. How Are They Biting?

4Age 503
Just wondered if anyone has been up to Promontory lately and had any luck. Also Someone told me Timber Park is closed to trout until the 28th of this month. Is it true? He based it on the fact that there is a sign posted on the dock at Mciver he hadnt actually seen one at TP. Ok Last Question/Comment.... I will be at Harriet(camped near there on the Collawash) a couple days next week (Fri,Sat, Sun) Anyone have any good luck outta there?

K
Kais
I understand what your saying about north fork being closed, because it is the clack, but the schedule says its been stocked this week? Can anyone clarify this?

4Age 503
Kais said:
I understand what your saying about north fork being closed, because it is the clack, but the schedule says its been stocked this week? Can anyone clarify this?

i have a copy of the regs, read em, however, if Estacada Lake is the Clack y isn't Faraday, and i think thats where i may have been confused, camp host at Mciver said to fish Faraday and above till 28th.... Thanx for the heads up.

C
chrisohm
Nothing on the stocking msg from ODFW. Faraday was stocked! I believe you can fish Faraday since it is a res. and not a part of the Clackamas, also I have talked to many people that say they fish on the regular there. Any bodies of water on the Clack like Estacada Lake would be prone to those regs. Too bad those dams keep letting out water, some of those stockers may not get to stay...I thought I had a Steelie smolt and it was actually a legal size clipped bow. Dumb fish went for a size 4 spinner on the Clack....

Top Bottom