Head up tomorrow

E
eggs
if you see the drifter and someone draggin and tossing flies come say hello!

here fishy fishy fishy I KNOW you are hungry!

M
Mattdm22
No Olallie trip for us this year so catch some extras! Have a blast and enjoy Oregon at it's finest.

L
lilsalmon
your going to Olallie? Lucky you...have a great time.

E
eggs
I am! Come on up!

L
lilsalmon
Wish I could...but just got back from the Deschutes......hmmmmmmm It is very tempting. How long you staying?

E
eggs
The day..

L
lilsalmon
oh :D probably have to pass....we need to plan a camping trip there soon tho

O
OnTheFly
If that huge fish spanks the sht out of you and you feel the need to go up again for some revenge, let me know. I've got the week off and won't be leaving for a camping/fishing trip until Tuesday.

E
eggs
Get your ass up there tomorrow.. or we can go again Sunday or something!

O
OnTheFly
I know, but I've got a couple of estimates to finish up still. It'll be great up there. Just stay clear of camp #24.

E
eggs
Weekend?

L
lilsalmon
bump bump bumpity bump bump bump so, how did you do? Been waiting patiently

E
eggs
Got a fish in about 30 sec. of fishing after that drive by after drive by... they had just stock 7k fish and 100 brooders.. camp grounds are snowed in past the boat ramp... like 4ft snow banks along the road going in.. but the lake was pretty empty.. the campground right by the store is open..

L
lilsalmon
cool....so in a coupla weeks the snow will be gone? or longer? Want to go up there with the toons again.

E
eggs
lilsalmon said:
cool....so in a coupla weeks the snow will be gone? or longer? Want to go up there with the toons again.

I would figue 2 weeks and it should for sure be clear

L
lilsalmon
cool