Have you seen my pole??? :-(

P
PDXKush
SO like the idiot I am I somehow managed to leave my pole leaning against my car @ Riverside Park on the Clackamas River. It was a brand new Berkeley IM7 8 foot 1 piece rod with an okuma low profile baitcasting reel. I know Im prolly screwed but if anyone sees or hears anything or knows someone who found it I would greatly appreciate it. Gonna go back to walllowing in my sorrows. Have a great weekend everyone. Andrew

O
osmosis
That sucks! I have rods and low pro reels that you can borrow until you find or replace yours. Let me know.

N
ninja2010
doooood! that really sucks.

maybe it's still there... long shot, though. if i make it out there this afternoon, i'll look for it.

T
TTFishon
That really bites! I hope the fishing Gods gets you your pole back.

M
metalmania
Dang man i'm sorry bro. Don't beat yourself up though, I accidently leave stuff behind to.

P
PDXKush
Ya. It hurts but we'll move on as this rod hadn;t caught anything yet...Probably bad luck. Thanks everyone.

P
PDXKush
osmosis said:
That sucks! I have rods and low pro reels that you can borrow until you find or replace yours. Let me know.

Thanks bud. I'll let you know. I still have my backup lamiglas so Im not that bad off. Take care everyone.

S
skyflys
Good luck:rolleyes: My car was broken into last wed out there:mad::mad:

Y
youngbuck307
yea love that crap you go out to get away from everyone and they come to you... had it happen to me out fishing befor to... also left the first steelhead rod i had out camping one year too so like they said happens to the best of us...

K
Kodiak
Ah Snap! I was out a couple years ago went down to the river to figure out where I was going to fish and went back to my truck and my rod was gone!:shock::mad: Went back home thought I left it ....nope I was jacked.

P
PDXKush
That's not cool. I think it would have been easier to take had I been jacked but this was just a case of Stupidity on my part. From this point forward I will be taking inventory before I leave any fishing site. And from hearing everyone elses stories I'm going to be watching my back a bit more. It's a good thing we all carry knives :) jk. Peace

S
skyflys
PDXKush said:
It's a good thing we all carry knives :) jk. Peace

Little do the BAD guys know. That may not be all were carrying:cool:

A
ArcticAmoeba
Haha! This is true! But dang Andy. I hope you get some fish karma outta this one man. You should, but I hope it doesn't wait too long before it show. That sucks a lot, and it will probably happen again, or some situation like it anyways. But at least you are takin it in stride bud! It's the only way to deal with it.

P
PDXKush
Ya life is too short to lose sleep over a rod. I'll be back out there with my 7 foot pole for a while so try not to laugh at me. haha...Thanks for the kind words again everyone. It's good to know you all still love me even though I have my head in my butt.

F
FishSchooler
PDXKush said:
Ya life is too short to lose sleep over a rod. I'll be back out there with my 7 foot pole for a while so try not to laugh at me. haha...Thanks for the kind words again everyone. It's good to know you all still love me even though I have my head in my butt.

Laugh at a 7 foot pole? I use 7 foot poles fer all my current needs... err, A seven foot pole... :rolleyes:
Except when I am fishin the BIG rivers like the willamette and columbia and the occasional surf fishin, then I break out the big boys (well... only 1 rod) and get em from there. :D
If you have only 1 or 2 rods and 1.5 tackleboxes worth... you fish like me.

Y
youngbuck307
nothing to laugh at... crap i used a like 7'6" rod till i got my new one. and my rod was way to thick so i used it for bobber fishing.... crap now im about to use that same one on sturgeon now!!! i evan used it to plunk with.... and fishschooler i only have 3 rods my steelhead Im8 the surf stick and a UL 4 foot trout rod... all i really need i think!! and i just dont have all the money to get a rod for every type of fishing that i do so i just make do with what i got you know ..

P
PDXKush
Ya I will get bye with my rods no matter what. It's about being out there anyways. I love just being on the water and observing nature so a 7 foot pole shouldnt change that at all. Tight lines everyone. Time to toss some spinners with the heat wave coming up. Looks like 8 straight days of Sun !!! Lets all get some.

P
PDXKush
OKAY...so check this. I believe I may have found the pole !!! I'm waiting to hear back from someone very special....As soon as I do I will let everyone know.

P
PDXKush
POLE HAS BEEN FOUND BY AN AMAZING PERSON !!!! WOW !!!

TODAY...I CONSIDER MYSELF(eCHO..ECHO..ECHO.....THE LUCKIEST MAN... ON THE FACE... OF THE EARTH"

J
just1nook
Wow. Hard to believe, great news.......you and your baseball analogies.

Last edited: