Have 1 open seat 4/12/11

T
tomriker
hey everyone i have an open seat on my boat tonight to go bass fishing, boat leaves at 4, fishing till dark. I live in albany. send me a PM with your name/number if you're interested and ill get ahold of you. first come first serve! if anyone wants to go at all :)

T
Throbbit _Shane
im on my way! lol

just kiddin. if i had more money i would though. who ever does fish with TR is lucky!

T
tomriker
if i already had my pilots liscense i could fly down and pick you up :) probably only an hour and ahalf round trip lol. don't worry shane next weekend we'll get to have some fun

T
Throbbit _Shane
can you fly a plane with a missing finger? LOL :D

im lookin forward to that weekend :D

L
lilsalmon
Hey TR, its 4:04, why you still here? :D Were you successful in filling your seat on the boat?

T
tomriker
i waited right up till 4 then went back to work because its boring to go fishing alone :) maybe nexttime

C
capblack
tomriker said:
i waited right up till 4 then went back to work because its boring to go fishing alone :) maybe nexttime

oh.. i dont know, i fish alone, and when i fish alone, i prefer to be by myself :cool::D:lol:

L
lilsalmon
I don't like fishing alone either.....so I mowed the lawn and then laid on the couch and started watching season 3 of Dexter.......shoulda been fishin

T
tomriker
i dont blame you, besides with my recent loss to part of my finger i still can't run the net and my rod and then unhook my fish veery easy, so basically i wanted to just use someone so they would have to help me :)

T
TTFishon
lol. Too bad I didn't get off at 4 o'clock yesterday. I would've been glad to be the deck hand.

F
Finneus Polebender
All I can say is due to my dental appt this was the first time I ever turned him down , and you all blew a golden opp to fish basstopia . Good on ya TR for puttin the seat out but ,my gear stays w/ me now so I will be ready.

T
tomriker
lol its ok TT and FP maybe next time :) and FP i wouldn't worry about carrying your gear around w/you unless it "looks" like its going to be nice out! you know me... mr fair weather fisherman

R
ryan808
I'm Surprised no one jumped on the opp.

T
tomriker
well it was only like an 10 hour notice before i went out. ohwell maybe next time :D