Has bass fishing slowed down?

T
todd
the last week it seems to of really solwed down.i was wondering if anyone else had the same thing happening.maybe its just my

C
c_chickens
mid day seems slow 2 me! i knock them dead in the mourning an eveing! i fished the poop plant in milwaukie from 9am to noon an had caught 1 largie(13inches) an 12 smallies! 10inches to 13inches nothing big! i noticed when i catch a couple from 1 spot it dies until i switch either the color or my retrieve speed! that seemed 2 get them biting again!

S
sos23
yeah i live in southern oregon and the bass in the ponds i fish have slowed way down.....maybe the heat is making them sluggish?

M
Mattdm22
Was at Wallings Pond a few days ago and was knocking the LM dead with bobber and worm.

D
Derick
C_Chickens we are going to have to meet up and do some fishing I have yet to really find a consistent spot.

F
Finneus Polebender
Has been slow mid day , with the recent cool down the big girls should start the fall feeding frenzy soon .Id look to early mornin and the last hour or two of daylight for the best action , although afternoons / eves have been kinda windy here lately. will be hosting a private pond session fri the 27th down here startin crack of dawn just reply to the thread or Pm me if your interested seem to have plenty of room left for a few more anglers .Good luck and go big with the baits for the fall!

T
The Nothing
yep, should be a great one if the rain shows up today

C
c_chickens
yea for sure derick! right now its hard 2 find that consistent spot! ive been fishing eddys, that have small river rock! grn pumpkin black flake seems 2 b the killer!