Happy and safe 4th of July!!

B
bd2cool
Happy and Safe 4th!!
 
L
lilsalmon
What he said.......:yay:
 
A
autofisher
Have a good one everybody...... If you need me... I'll be out in the back yard, grillin up some steel head and briskett. What's everyone else having?
 
R
Rascal
im having some fun with some illegal fireworkes at an undisclosed location
 
H
halibuthitman
Rascal said:
im having some fun with some illegal fireworkes at an undisclosed location
aaah, just what the founding fathers intended... the right to buy explosives from a native... and blow **** up..
 
M
Moe
couldn't go up to washington this year to get my illegal fireworks, some I have to stick to pickle-o-pete bombs, but they are still fun!
 
R
Rascal
Moe said:
couldn't go up to washington this year to get my illegal fireworks, some I have to stick to pickle-o-pete bombs, but they are still fun!

o those are great and also good for removing bees nests
 
M
Moe
Rascal said:
o those are great and also good for removing bees nests

lol, havent tried it for removing bees nests, but next time I find one, BOOM!
 
C
capblack
be careful guys, its hard to fish with one hand. happy fourth everyone. Brian
 

Similar threads

troutdude
Replies
4
Views
336
troutdude
troutdude
O. mykiss
Replies
1
Views
873
jamisonace
jamisonace
rogerdodger
Replies
5
Views
503
scched
scched
NKlamerus
Replies
86
Views
3K
Admin
Admin
Top Bottom