Half day of fishin

F
flyfisherman4
Maby headin up to the santiam this weekend. Using flies probably going to try and fish Mill city under the bridge and Minto park. Is minto ok to wade in do you think? Thanks for the info:pray:

A
autofisher
It's really going to depend on how much it rains and how much water they let out. Expect the water to rise in the next couple of days. Rumor is the res. is full and they need to let more out before the bigger part of the storm.

F
flyfisherman4
thanks

C
capblack
the north is BLOWN out

F
flyfisherman4
ok thanks i think i might hit rainbow lake

F
flyfisherman4
ok then that makes my decision not wanting to risk my life this early in the season haha

S
Specialed
I went out today and hit the likely spots from the bank from Lyons to Big Cliff. It is pretty much unfishable right now. Most spots you couldn't even get to due to high water. You should probably wait a week at least.
flyfisherman4 said:
Maby headin up to the santiam this weekend. Using flies probably going to try and fish Mill city under the bridge and Minto park. Is minto ok to wade in do you think? Thanks for the info:pray:

troutdude
troutdude
The south fork, is just as bad...very high and muddy...and dangerous looking! I went by the Pleasant Valley hole today.

M
Mike123
Haha the South Sant is done for a month probably. Good bye springer fishing.
Just went the the falls and it's NUTS. I can't believe it's June and the river is completely blown out. And we actually had a decent run this year. :(
Ima go take pics tomorrow.. Forgot my camera today.