Had to check out the hype-

H
halibuthitman
well if I ever had a doubt about the 20 fish days ive been hearing about.. no more, was sitting at eagle fern at 6:10 7 casts- 3 fish, and down eatin a gas station bbq beef burrito by 9:30... wow, those fish sure act like summers.

sage 686 glass 6wt
woolheaded sculpin tied as a hairy garcia pattern
popsicle

Last edited by a moderator:
I
Ideceivefish
You are beyond counseling now. :lol:

Nice fish.

H
halibuthitman
Ideceivefish said:
You are beyond counseling now. :lol:

Nice fish.
shhhhh.... I been on medication since age 8-:lol:

A
autofisher
Nice fish man. One of these days I'm going to have to hit the water up with you just so I can see what I'm doing wrong. :lol:

C
Cohosanders
halibuthitman said:
well if I ever had a doubt about the 20 fish days ive been hearing about.. no more, was sitting at eagle fern at 6:10 7 casts- 3 fish, and down eatin a gas station bbq beef burrito by 9:30... wow, those fish sure act like summers.

sage 686 glass 6wt
woolheaded sculpin tied as a hairy garcia pattern
popsicle

Hairy Garcias and gas station BBQ beef burritos:lol:

Nice looking fish :clap: I'll give the lower creek another try:pray:

T
Thuggin4Life
Nice job man!

H
halibuthitman
Cohosanders said:
Hairy Garcias and gas station BBQ beef burritos:lol:

Nice looking fish :clap: I'll give the lower creek another try:pray:

man I love those burritos.... and a chocolate milk!

T
Troutier Bassier
Great Fish. You finally get some on this creek. And Eagle Fern? Dident hear much about there.

H
halibuthitman
Troutier Bassier said:
Great Fish. You finally get some on this creek. And Eagle Fern? Dident hear much about there.

first time ever on the creek, cool place. The fish were super aggressive where I was at, the second fish was shadowing my fly through the swing in the tail out, so I just ripped off about 5 pulls off my reel and dumped the fly on the bottom and he just slammed the crap out of it... in a foot of water! a guy could have a pretty good time up there... but the kilchis and big and gnat creek are both closer to my driveway... probably just leave the crick to the guys on that side of the valley.:cool:

S
SNDSLGR
You really had me scratching my head when you texted Eagle creek after I asked where. lol Nice work stepping out to new water and laying the smack down.

T
tnffishman
yeah my friends have been hittin that hole lately. I recognize it from the log, I lay my vest over it every time. That's one of my top 3 favorite holes anywhere

H
halibuthitman
tnffishman said:
yeah my friends have been hittin that hole lately. I recognize it from the log, I lay my vest over it every time. That's one of my top 3 favorite holes anywhere

so does every fish you hook in there shoot straight under the cutbank of that huge rock....? it was hard keeping them out... even scratched them up tryin to horse them out from under it..

H
halibuthitman
SNDSLGR said:
You really had me scratching my head when you texted Eagle creek after I asked where. lol Nice work stepping out to new water and laying the smack down.
yeah, couldn't resist, got up at 4 a.m and said why not, now I got to get up at 3 a.m and drive up to the skagit..... this fishins killin me!:shock:

T
Troutier Bassier
I wish I lived where you do. Im stuck with Eagle Creek. :rolleyes: But EC isn't all that bad.

M
metalfisher76
Good show man:D

T
TheHipster
hmmm, a man that knows gnat creek.

T
tnffishman
halibuthitman said:
so does every fish you hook in there shoot straight under the cutbank of that huge rock....? it was hard keeping them out... even scratched them up tryin to horse them out from under it..

Haha ya I've had dozens of silvers cut me off on that boulder. Most of the time I try to take them down into the tailout and if they go down farther it's ok cause their is a lot of bank before any real big rapids

Top Bottom