Guides for the Sandy, Clack, or Willy

D
dude young
I am probably too late in even thinking about this, but, the Old Man will be out visiting July 4th weekend, and I just though that I would like to take him out fishing for a day. Only problem with that is I have not been here long enough nor have I had enough successes to believe that I should be the one planning this trip. I have had good experiences in the past in other regions with hiring a guide for a fun/relaxing day, so I must assume the same can be expected here.

Can some of you folks make a few suggestions and, if you've used them, some tale of success. I plan on it being either a half day or whole, and want to keep it close to home, thus the three aforementioned rivers.

Thanks!

K
kornphlake
Sent you a PM with information on a friend who is a guide. Tell him Daniel refered you.

I noticed Fisherman's Marine has a section on their website with guide listings, that might be another resource to look at.

T
Troutier Bassier
JOES Guide service for Sandy,,,,,
If they still have them.

N
ninja2010
you might want to give osmosis a shout. he's prolly your best bet to put you into feeeeesh on the clack. you can try to pm him and see if he's able to guide you guys...

F
FishSchooler
Troutier Bassier said:
JOES Guide service for Sandy,,,,,
If they still have them.

JOES is long gone...

T
Troutier Bassier
>=o(

D
dude young
Thanks for all the info. Unfortunately, I will file it for now. I just heard from the old man and he thinks we won't have enough time to fish while he is here. :(:mad::( Can you believe the nerve? Well, I will certainly be booking a trip for myself sooner than later...