Ground Hogs Day...

Troutski
Troutski
I will be at Hills Creek with Bentrod on Tuesday (Ground Hogs Day), hopefully it will just keep continuing day after day. Wake up each day and head for Hills Creek...;):cool: Hey, It could happen...I saw it on T.V. so it must be true...:think:
If you can make it up and you don't have an OFF sticker make sure you ask... make a trip to the back of the lake and look us up...16' Alumaweild...the guy's with four rods hanging out the back:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::clap: Man I love this new regulation, permasmile day:cool:

Chuck

B
bd2cool
I wish that I could make it but I can't even gp out today!:(

Have fun - I love my two rods!

T
Thuggin4Life
Man Wish I woulda known earlier. Tuesdays are the days of little gas since wednesdays are paydays. Oh and I would have to be back by 6. Good luck.

S
stonesworth
Good luck

Good luck

Good luck and ya the 2 pole thing is way cool ,2 baits 2 depths finding the fish will be a bit more easy and should make for some fun double action..Now If I can just figure out how to real and fight 2 fish at once.. Thats one prob I dont mind having.....

T
trollin4trout
Catching two fish- no problem. The hard part is catching a snag while trolling two people and four poles and driving the boat in the wind and waves and retrieving downriggers and extra poles and................FIRE DRILL!!!!!

I'm just jealous 'cause Chucks out fishin' on a beautiful sunny day and I be workin'!!!!

Jim

Last edited:
B
bd2cool
So what is the good word?