Greg Oden

F

Fishtopher

Soo uhhh...ya.

Anyone seen the latest Greg Oden pictures that surfaced on the web?

....:lol:

Wonder what effects this will have on his career..."Playgirl on line 1 calling for Mr. Oden.":lol:

F

fishkiller

Two words.... Sam Boowie

Last edited:
B

bigsteel

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

T

Throbbit _Shane

I wasn't gonna click this thread. glad its a family forum :D

B

beaverfan

Hahaha I don't want to see Greg Oden naked! Greg please don't take naked photos anymore!

M

metalfisher76

Soo uhhh...ya.

Anyone seen the latest Greg Oden pictures that surfaced on the web?

....:lol:

Wonder what effects this will have on his career..."Playgirl on line 1 calling for Mr. Oden.":lol:

Who cares? As long as a minor didn`t receive `em.
He sucks anyway, IMHO, way over rated comin outta college.

Raincatcher

Raincatcher

Less than 50 feet from the Santiam River! :)
No class & no talent

No class & no talent

Kind of disturbing that a guy I've fished with brought attention to a guy with no talent and no charisma....:lol: Playgirl? I don't think so. They do have standards,don't they? I do. ;)
As a player,he reminds me of more than a few past blazers..fizzlers that were bigger whiners than contributers to the game or the team. Really bad call.

F

Fishtopher

Kind of disturbing that a guy I've fished with brought attention to a guy with no talent and no charisma....:lol: Playgirl? I don't think so. They do have standards,don't they? I do. ;)
As a player,he reminds me of more than a few past blazers..fizzlers that were bigger whiners than contributers to the game or the team. Really bad call.

No talent? No charisma???:lol:

Ill start with talent. Three consecutive Indiana Class 4A basketball championships before graduating in 2006. Parade's High School Co-Player of the Year 2005, A N D National Boys Basketball Player of the year...as a junior. Gatorade Player of the year as a senior. 2006 Indiana Mr. Basketball(I dont know if you heard, but hoops is a pretty big deal in Indiana). In o7 as a freshman, Defensive player of the year. In the 07 Title Game, 25pts, 4 blkd shots. Through his whole high school and college career, he never lost a home game. And all of that was as a kid. To say that a man who was picked first in the NBA draft has no talent, in itself is kinda....:lol:

No charisma...Im too tired to type...Did you follow Ohio State when he played? Watch every Blazer game? How can you judge his charisma from what you see in little TV clips from the media, who only show you what they think you want to see? Lets see how much charisma you have in front of 20 reporters after they ask you the same questions over and over for 5 years.

I wont touch the rest of your comment, keeping this Greg Oden/Basketball/Nude photo related.:D

I will say this. Be very disturbed.

Raincatcher

Raincatcher

Less than 50 feet from the Santiam River! :)

Ill start with talent. Three consecutive Indiana Class 4A basketball championships before graduating in 2006. Parade's High School Co-Player of the Year 2005, A N D National Boys Basketball Player of the year...as a junior. Gatorade Player of the year as a senior. 2006 Indiana Mr. Basketball(I dont know if you heard, but hoops is a pretty big deal in Indiana). In o7 as a freshman, Defensive player of the year. In the 07 Title Game, 25pts, 4 blkd shots. Through his whole high school and college career, he never lost a home game. And all of that was as a kid. To say that a man who was picked first in the NBA draft has no talent, in itself is kinda....:lol:

No charisma...Im too tired to type...Did you follow Ohio State when he played? Watch every Blazer game? How can you judge his charisma from what you see in little TV clips from the media, who only show you what they think you want to see? Lets see how much charisma you have in front of 20 reporters after they ask you the same questions over and over for 5 years.

I wont touch the rest of your comment, keeping this Greg Oden/Basketball/Nude photo related.:D

Okay,I stand corrected on the talent issue...I'm no expert on his game by any means. But I don't see him as being charismatic at all. I never get the feeling "Gee,I really should watch this guy play" from his interviews. Other than that...ewwwww:confused: :lol:

W

wormosa

oden is a big pile of crap as a bball player, he has been on the injured list longer then he has played, blazers should have gotten hansborough

T

Throbbit _Shane

oden is a big pile of crap as a bball player, he has been on the injured list longer then he has played, blazers should have gotten hansborough

I dont think oden and hansorough were in the same draft year. But im starting to think we should of got some one else. Oden is a big waste of money.

W

wormosa

oden was the year before and hansborough was last year.. and if memory does not fail me, when north carolina played ohio state, north carolina won and that was the year oden played so hansborough was a jr.... psycho t came to portland last year and showed his skill and they passed on him....they i guess were banking on odens talents, and i believe all of oregon is still waiting to see these talents..

Last edited:
W

wormosa

biggest mistake we made was not taking him
and how brotha and i am a firm believer that jordan is the best ever bball player and his talent will never be matched, and lebron will not match his mad skills, and as u can see i am a NC fan...

Last edited:
B

bigsteel

and how brotha and i am a firm believer that jordan is the best ever bball player and his talent will never be matched, and lebron will not match his mad skills, and as u can see i am a NC fan...
carolina has produced a lot of talent....but i always liked clyde drexler,,,but jordan hands down is all time the greatest..