Greetings, again.

18406ej
18406ej
My Friends,

I was invited to join OFF by our gracious Host (possibly deported by now, if my letters to the State Department carried any weight at all) when he first started this site. I was an active member for years and pretty much everything I learned about fishing which didn't come from books came from the brains of OFF members. Then I was hit with a condition of depression/PTSD, and for a number of years I gave up all interest in everything. Over the last year or two my brain has showed some signs of normalcy, and I have slowly become interested in fishing again. I decided that I don't really have a taste for Trout or Steelhead anymore, so I have moved to the Coos Bay area in order to chase Salmon in the local rivers, and Lingcod/Halibut/Rockfish from the ocean. I've only been down here for about a month, so I'm not yet in possession of a boat- that condition will change as soon as possible.

I hope those of you that were here on OFF when I left are doing well, and I look forward to meeting other members. I especially am excited to read through the files here on saltwater fishing, and to filling my brain with the thoughts, lessons, and advice of persons that have posted there.

- Eamon

• Love
Reactions: troutdude, Admin, Chromatose and 1 other person
Admin
Admin
Welcome back, EJ!

Reactions: GraphiteZen and Casting Call
Raincatcher
Raincatcher
It's so good to see you back on here, welcome home! :)

Reactions: GraphiteZen
Irishrover
Irishrover
Welcome back. Be glad to help with any saltwater fishing questions. I retired from the ocean fishing scene but retain a bit of knowledge.

Casting Call
Casting Call
Time heals all! Welcome back. Tony

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
Hell I'll jump in! Zen here, former mod and lover of all things OFF! Welcome back to the outdoors! Back in the day you were always a kind, humorous, helpful member! Glad I dropped in and saw this post. Tight lines!

Reactions: Admin and Raincatcher