green way

A
austin
I fished in green way I did not cach eny thing tho.but i did see a BOUNCH of fish jump.And some big ones 2.So if you know were green way is at go and try 2 cach some fish and if you do tell me plz so i can go back down there

Last edited:
T
TTFishon
austin said:
I fished in green way I did not cach eny thing tho.but i did see a BOUNCH of fish jump.And some big ones 2.So if you know were green way is at go and try 2 cach some fish and if you do tell me plz so i can go back down there

What if we don't know. Will you inform us where it is?

A
austin
TTFishon said:
What if we don't know. Will you inform us where it is?

yes but it will take a while i will pm you ok

T
TTFishon
austin said:
yes but it will take a while i will pm you ok

Sounds good.

A
austin
T
TTFishon
austin said:
k good maybe trmorrow

ok. I understand the hesitation. I don't like to give up my spots on this board except to a few select people. I have some places I'd like to talk about but hold back. And I'm soooo happy I haven't heard anyone mention my favorite local waters yet.

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Shhh

Shhh

Awww,c'mon guys! We promise not to tell a soul...:lol: It's really okay to keep a secret. I mean, what are we going to do to you? :think: Take away your birthday? :naughty: There are a limited number of Fishtopher's and Kodiaks in the fishing world. Be warned,though, we will be hunting for your secret honey hole. :tongue: Don't be surprised if you see shadows in the dark....:dance: :whistle:
Be safe.
Barb

T
TTFishon
The hardest part for me is that I know, or it seems, that the majority of folks on here that communicate their ideas and thoughts are respectful and overall good people. I'd like to meet and fish with them but the problem is there's a lot more people that read the posts and don't share their thoughts and ideas and I don't want to share with those people.

F
Finneus Polebender
TTFishon said:
The hardest part for me is that I know, or it seems, that the majority of folks on here that communicate their ideas and thoughts are respectful and overall good people. I'd like to meet and fish with them but the problem is there's a lot more people that read the posts and don't share their thoughts and ideas and I don't want to share with those people.

I am with you there dude I feel like its ok to speak about well known places that are public and such. If i had a private or relatively unknown spot I would keep it to myself also. I have found its easier to judge whether a person is deserving of knowledge after youve fished with or gotten to really know the individual. statistics would tell you a certain percentage reading the open posts have less than acceptable morals when it comes to game fishing. your concerns are well founded

T
TTFishon
Finneus Polebender said:
I am with you there dude I feel like its ok to speak about well known places that are public and such. If i had a private or relatively unknown spot I would keep it to myself also. I have found its easier to judge whether a person is deserving of knowledge after youve fished with or gotten to really know the individual. statistics would tell you a certain percentage reading the open posts have less than acceptable morals when it comes to game fishing. your concerns are well founded

pm sent

A
austin
TTFishon said:

TTfishing when i tell you the inform will you tell me your spot?(i clickt the wrong quote)

Last edited: