Green Peter and Foster

J
jerr1939
Drove up to Green Peter and Foster today to see if they were looking like they were getting fishable. Very disappointed!!!!water real low and a ton of debri scattered
throught out. Launches OK but docks 10-12 feet from water. I have NO faith in the Corp
Of Eng, getting off thier dead butts and starting to get the lakes ready. Linn County has a gold mine in these two bodies of water for recreation but the Corp of Eng. and Linn
County Comm. don't seem to give a damn. One disgusted taxpayer and fisherman.
Jerr19399:(

C
capblack
gp is 998 ft. right now, very fishable. of course you have to watch out for debris this time of year, what are they not doing in your opinion? looks like every other year. i can't wait to start hitting it for kokes

G
GoldFishSlayer
yea they usually look like crap this time of year in a month or so they will start filling them up and sweeping debris in anticipation for memorial day seems like thats the usual plan of attack the planter trout should be getting dumped now though

C
capblack
its kinda hard trolling for the kokes with the debris, but jigging is not bad, and thats better this time of year anyway. and gp has been filling for some time now, its over the toe at the upper thistle creek ramp. 998 ft, i can't wait!!:dance::dance:

R
Ray
I have fished GP 3 times in past 2 weeks with not so much as a planter. But the water is rising....

J
jerr1939
Ray said:
I have fished GP 3 times in past 2 weeks with not so much as a planter. But the water is rising....

guess we just got to get some warmer weather. I know I sure tired of the rain and cold