Grandpas good luck charm James at the tractor pond!

F

Finneus Polebender

My grandson James and I hit the tractor pond tonight! took a while but just as young james was gettin bored the bite turned on! Caught a 12 incher lost another small one then blam big hit handed the pole to James and it was on . fumbled a bit with the reel and a nice one took him for his first ride into the snags wrapped him up and was gone. Fished for another 20 minutes or so then bam another good hit pulled her in from the trees then handed her off for James to catch talkin bout one excited boy the pics will tell ya! James at the tractor pond 002.jpg James at the tractor pond 001.jpg James at the tractor pond 004.jpg James at the tractor pond 003.jpg

B

bigsteel

that is great finneus,,way to get the little guy a fish:clap::clap::clap::clap:

T

TTFishon

If the weather holds you ought to spend your fri off there they are still hungry! Maybe see if the nothing might want to make a trip , Ill be workin but you have the privlages ! I will be hitting it nightly weather and work permitting!

Man, I'd like to but I will be on my way to Diamond Lake for a couple of days. Monday's my furlough day though and I will be back by then. I think Monday I'll be up to putting some feeders in your pond if you'd like?

brandon4455

brandon4455

nice bass! always fun to take little ones fishing.. it brings back memories

S

sherman

I don't think his grin could get any bigger. I get such a thrill watching my grandsons catch fish.

R

rippin fish lips

nice bass! look at the lil guys smile on his face! i hope he is hooked now!

F

Finneus Polebender

must be nice to have a pond in your back yard you can fish whenever you want:dance:

Slowly catchin up with ya country livin and a pond out back just need my own dock motor boat and a few 100 more hawgs and Ill be on your tail ! Our order come in today nice lookin jigs and trailers will see ya sat !

F

Finneus Polebender

Thanks to the rest of ya will never grow tired of fishin w/ my grandkids somethin about the look on a kids face like last night when james finally caught sight of that bass ,and I quote "Its a monster grandpa " worth a million bucks ! Most of my little ones are hooked got one with a short attention span even he likes to fish ! Then there is the dominator that boy has grandpas heart gotta pry him off the water wont even stop to eat more tenacity than even ol grandpa hes really somethin to behold!

Last edited:
C

colbypearson

My grandson James and I hit the tractor pond tonight! took a while but just as young james was gettin bored the bite turned on! Caught a 12 incher lost another small one then blam big hit handed the pole to James and it was on . fumbled a bit with the reel and a nice one took him for his first ride into the snags wrapped him up and was gone. Fished for another 20 minutes or so then bam another good hit pulled her in from the trees then handed her off for James to catch talkin bout one excited boy the pics will tell ya!

love it dude keep the spirit alive!!!!! soo cool, rock on james nice fish. and thanks for taking him out Finneus Polebender!!!!!

F

Finneus Polebender

Careful,Grandpa. He definitely has that ol' addiction started. Looks like he's going to be stuck to your shadow for sometime to come. lol Love it.

Gonna be a long winter explainin why we can't catch bass for a few months! Gotta say my boys all of them are as happy with the new digs as I am ! Like I told Colby P can see his story repeating itself right here in Grandpas back yard and I am lovin every minute of it! Dont know how I got so lucky to wind up here but whatever the reasons everyone including my girl is extatic!

Top Bottom