Graduated to TwisTech

D
doublestrike
After some research, and watching a lot of demos, I went down to my local Sportsman's Warehouse and picked up a TwisTech wire forming tool, bodies, beads, hooks, wire, etc, etc. Raced home and went crazy!

Photos Later.

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Oh,Santa...

Oh,Santa...

I'm wondering if it's too late to add to my wish-list... :think: maybe a stocking stuffer? :dance: Have fun.
Barb

Troutski
Troutski
doublestrike said:
After some research, and watching a lot of demos, I went down to my local Sportsman's Warehouse and picked up a TwisTech wire forming tool, bodies, beads, hooks, wire, etc, etc. Raced home and went crazy!

Photos Later.

Your wallet will never be the same.....:D

Chuck

F
FishFinger
Outstanding..... It's a damned handy tool, and there are fish in the freezer proving it's effectiveness. Welcome to world of twisting with reckless abandon....

D
doublestrike
I believe that when you go crazy , do it right!

whattodowhneitsnows2.jpg

Top left is an original Luhr Jensen Metric #4, the rest are Rick's Originals.

Oh Oh I feel an urge coming on!

F
Fishtopher
Right on!

Right on!

Doublestrike, have you been twisting for very long before you got the TwisTech? Any complaints yet?

D
doublestrike
In need of a mental health worker

In need of a mental health worker

Fishtopher said:
Doublestrike, have you been twisting for very long before you got the TwisTech? Any complaints yet?

When I first read your reply I thought you asked if I had been twisted for a long time , and the answer is yes, since I can remember. Maybe that is why it comes naturally. LOL
Really though, I have made some things with a Kwik Twist tool and liked it, but when I saw the TwisTech demo I was hooked (well you know what I mean).
so now that I am twisted and hooked, I am sure you are correct Chuck, I probably just pulled the plug (just can't get away from fishing jargon) on my wallet.