Gott'em! (First Fall Chinook of The Year For Me)

F
Fishtopher
At the ramp at 4. Anchored and in the line by 6. Rods in the water just before sunrise.
Fished the outgoing in 50 some ft of water:whistle:, at between 100 and 200 ft out;). Some kind of half shiny half other color hardware:think:.

Before it got light out, Boat #1 yells at an incoming Boat #2 "No room here, grab another spot". Boat #2 proceeds to motor up river and drops anchor anyways. Comes down to the line sideways, crossed with three other anchor lines, and slams into the boat next to us, with Boat #2's prop heading straight for us! All the sudden Boat #1 has his anchor line and ball mixed up in Boat #2's prop!! Everyone was yellen "Shut the motor off damnit!!" and "Lift it up hurry!!". So Boat #2 does not shut the motor off, and continues to lift it up...while my captain is pushing Boat #2 away by the motor so it doesn't start tearing us up!..." GET THAT DAMNED MOTOR OFF NOW!!!!"...Luckily he got it off before the mega tangle/hand chopped off scenario went down!!
Boat #2 ended up dropping three other boats outta the line before it was all said and done.:shock::shock:

First drive by at 6:30. Hooked up at 7, fish in the net at 7:15.
32.6#er.

Second drive by at 7:45. Hooked up at 8:10, fish in the net at 8:20.
16-17#er.
Between 6 and 8:30am, at least 20 boats dropped outta the line.

Here's my skinny little runt. No pic of the 32...:(

DSC00334.jpg

troutdude
troutdude
Nice looking...for a runt! LOL

And, I'll forgive you for wearing that t-shirt.

Your story reminds me of the very reasons, that I will not ever fish in that area. What a moron!

T
Throbbit _Shane
nice fish and shirt!!! GO DUCKS!!!!!

M
meluvtrout
Nice fish, but who is that ugly dude with the short hair holding the fish?

F
FISHHEADMAFIA
awsome fish dude ! ! yeah , people that run boats should have to pass a DORK test . it really amazes me some times . . . . . you got yours and thats all that matters !

B
bigdog
Nice job Chris holly cow what happen to your head man?

F
fishingfreak
Nice fish man! Good Job!

C
Cohosanders
:clap::clap:Killing the fish and cutting the hair. I love the contrast between the 2 featured posts:D :dance: Well done on all of the fish between y'all as of late bro:cool:

Last edited:
F
FishFinger
Congrats man, one down and more to go, now that your more presentable looking I might consider fishing with you again....

H
Hawk
A reel Beauty fer sure BRO.

GReat Job

:D:D:D
:cool::cool:
:clap::clap::clap:

F
Fishtopher
bigdog said:
Nice job Chris holly cow what happen to your head man?
Haha! Buzzed it a few months ago...actually in April, when I decided to go back to college.
Cohosanders said:
:clap::clap:Killing the fish and cutting the hair. I love the contrast between the 2 featured posts:D :dance: Well done on all of the fish between y'all as of late bro:cool:
HEY! None of that *ish*!!! Im gonna have kick my lil bro's tail for that one!

FishFinger said:
Congrats man, one down and more to go, now that your more presentable looking I might consider fishing with you again....
Ouch! See, I thought if I grew my hair long, I could catch more fish...tried to emulate Osmosis ya know.
I found out one thing. It's not the super powers of the long hair that catches him all the fish. Gimme a call when ya need a Gilli', Skipper.

Thanks guys. Hopefully were just gettin' warmed up.

B
bigsteel
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

B
bigdog
FishFinger said:
now that your more presentable looking I might consider fishing with you again....

:lol: :lol: you said what :lol:

B
bigdog
:lol: Team gottem lol I about for got about that :lol: Well hoping this member adds to the fish on list of team gottem this weekend some time here.

F
Fishydog
Go gett'em, team gott'em!

R
rippin fish lips
Good lookin fish!