Got to love the middle Deschutes

S
steelhead_slayer
went to fish real quick before the civil war game and caught this 27 inch brown beauty:Dr big brown 2.JPG:D i cpr'd so he's still out there getting bigger

Last edited:
T
Thuggin4Life
nice catch!

brandon4455
brandon4455
nice fish! thats a mosnter

I
Ifishforfood
dang!! ive never caught a brown that big! what did you fool 'im with?

W
waco
man!!! that isn't a fish thats a monster!!!

F
FishFinger
seriously, that is an impressive brown, middle D you say...... Above or below Klein Falls?

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Quick?!! I've been waiting 35 years to catch a trout that big!! :shock: Congrats :clap: :clap: :D

J
Johnny Southpaw
Nice freaking fish!

T
troutramp
i am aa brown trout fanatic, and that one has me salivating and frothing all over wilst tingling at the same time. If I were to figure out where the browns are in that river I would definatly be going after those before steelhead or anything else.

S
steelheadstalker31
Very nice brown for sure. Good job

S
skunk
Very nice brown, and thanks for letting others have a chance at him. Looks like a rapala? used? And if anyone is questioning where he caught it at, just go spend some time fishing from Bend up to Sunriver, gotta go find the specifics yourselves. :) They are in there, and even bigger than that one.

B
bigsteel
excellent brown trout man,,that is gorgeous

S
steelhead_slayer
yeah he went a rapala. needlesss to say i was pretty excited. got to see him hit it and everything.

T
Throbbit _Shane
very nice fish

troutdude
troutdude
CPR'd? LOL. Did he thank you in German, for his release?

brandon4455
brandon4455
troutdude said:
cpr'd? Lol. Did he thank you in german, for his release?
lol

F
fisherwilly
Nice brown! I have had some luck recently on the Middle D for some decent size bows and bigger whitefish, but the browns must not like my nymphs. Maybe I need some big old streamers. STS had an article a couple issues back titled "Downtown Brown", and it was all about catching trophies like that in Bend. Remember that the river is closed above Benham Falls, so no fishing in Sunriver.

Fisherwilly

S
steelhead_slayer
yeah i've only gets a few lttlier browns with nymphs too

F
FishFinger
steelhead_slayer said:
yeah i've only gets a few lttlier browns with nymphs too

Ditto

F
fishingfreak
Nice Job! Thats a Beauty!