Got my PB of the year today

N

nwkiller

C&Red this fish before the rains came today, not sure how much she weighed, she was 19 and 1/8 inches though
bass19inch.jpg

T

the_intimidator03

Nice Fish, Ive got idea's on location but i wont guess here. even tho im probably wrong LOL What did ya get it on?

troutdude

troutdude

NWK does it again! Whoop whoop!

P. S. I have a hunch that I know where too. But, some things are best kept a secret or it will quickly become overcrowded, overfished, and trashed by peeps who don't care like we do.

N

nwkiller

thanks guys, yep it would get crowded very quickly.....and thanks to those of you who know and wont tell, thats why i love this forum. i got her on my favorite go to plastic, its a green berkley with a 1/8 ounce jig head, or the pinkish red one you see in the picture on the ground. i love catching these guys and then letting them go, there like the bulldogs of the pond

K

Kevinb5688

Yet another fish with that weird sore on the gill plate. I have caught a lot with that this year, all on fish 4lbs and up id say.

N

nwkiller

crazy, i didn't see any on it either...i have seen the epidemic on other bass before though.

N

nwkiller

they keep gettin bigger

they keep gettin bigger

pulled this big bellied girl out yesterday,
2011-06-21_11-55-55_87.jpg
another tournement entered bass. sittin in 1st in the central division at the moment we will see what happens, the fist bass posted measered 19 1/8.....this fish 19 5/8, and deffinetly a pound or so heavier, she fought like hell.

N

nwkiller

thanks TT, man its belly was so fat wish i woulda got a "colby" side shot...(sorry seen a smallie on one of colbys vid that had quite the belly on it, and they held the thing side ways and it was like 4 inches wide, if you havent seen it do it...lol)

T

TTFishon

What are the rules of this tournament? I'm going to assume the waters have to be public right?

N

nwkiller

yep public, there is acually a lot of rules. check them out sometime, at bountyfishing.com

T

TTFishon

That's what I thought. Is it only the judges you have to tell or is it everyone involved?

BTW, your inbox is full.

T

the_intimidator03

shoot had i gotten involved with all that i coulda entered the bass i caught LOL it was right around 19

N

nwkiller

see thats what im talkin about!

Top Bottom