Got my bigest steeley today!

Z
ZeeBorn
I went out to a new river today with my buddies (can't say where, it's not my spot to talk about) and after a long morning of nothing I got this pig! He was 34" long and 16 lbs. This is my biggest one yet! I got him drifting pink and white yarn. He made a couple good aerials and some good line peals witch put the hurt'n on my 8-12 rod. He even spooked up a dark nook that made several flying leaps to get out of his way! I finally got some meet and had a great day out with my friends! That's is what it's all about.

Cheers,
Nate

P.S. Get in mah belly!!

T
Throbbit _Shane
thats a fatty. good going dude! i hope to get into some steelhead soon.

A
Anyfishisfine
What a hog!

M
Mike123
NOICE fish!

C
Chrome_Chaser
Wow :clap:

D
dude young
Booooyyy Howdy! That's one fine pig!:clap:

That looks allot like Johnson Creek to me. :lol:

P
plumb2fish
Nice Brooder......THEY'RE HERE!!!!!

D
DirectDrive
Nice toad :clap:

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Way to go!

Way to go!

ZeeBorn said:
I went out to a new river today with my buddies (can't say where, it's not my spot to talk about) and after a long morning of nothing I got this pig! He was 34" long and 16 lbs. This is my biggest one yet! I got him drifting pink and white yarn. He made a couple good aerials and some good line peals witch put the hurt'n on my 8-12 rod. He even spooked up a dark nook that made several flying leaps to get out of his way! I finally got some meet and had a great day out with my friends! That's is what it's all about.

Cheers,
Nate

P.S. Get in mah belly!!

Haha I love it! Good for you! :dance: What a way to break the ice. Congratulations on the fat hawg. :clap::clap:

M
mgdguy
HAWG!!! Awesome fish man :clap: :clap: :clap:

Z
ZeeBorn
dude young said:
That looks allot like Johnson Creek to me. :lol:
lol Yea I wish we could get steelhead in Johnson Creek!

O
OnTheDrop
FATTTTTYYYY:D

Hoping to get one of those bad boys tomorrow : )

H
halibuthitman
plumb2fish said:
Nice Brooder......THEY'RE HERE!!!!!

yes.... they are... I,ll take mine with an extra salt please!:D

B
bigsteel
nice nice nice......how did it taste:D:D

B
BobberDown
well zeeborn that is a h*** of a winter congrates and keep puting in your time and you will brake that magical 20 pound mark be for you know it very well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C
carl hungis
great job!

Z
ZeeBorn
BobberDown said:
well zeeborn that is a h*** of a winter congrates and keep puting in your time and you will brake that magical 20 pound mark be for you know it very well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm hope'n ether me or my friend in the pic will pull a 20lber out of the Sandy so one of us can win Rob's Dreby. But I may have used up my luck for a while with this fish.

S
stonesworth
ZeeBorn said:
lol Yea I wish we could get steelhead in Johnson Creek!

About 4 years back I was out for the day with my mom and we went down to johnson creek to sit and have a bite to eat down at the falls and fish ladders by the store when we got down to the falls we seen a stealhead about 25-28 in or so with his gill stuck on a treebranch that had went over the falls as if it had went to make the jump up and got gilled up and died...I know they put some stalkers in about 10 or more years ago and there was always trout in it when I was a kid so with that said im sure it has a small run of some kind....Sorry off topic ...NICE FISH MAN WAY TO GO ON THAT HOG!!!

Z
ZeeBorn
stonesworth said:
About 4 years back I was out for the day with my mom and we went down to johnson creek to sit and have a bite to eat down at the falls and fish ladders by the store when we got down to the falls we seen a stealhead about 25-28 in or so with his gill stuck on a treebranch that had went over the falls as if it had went to make the jump up and got gilled up and died...I know they put some stalkers in about 10 or more years ago and there was always trout in it when I was a kid so with that said im sure it has a small run of some kind....Sorry off topic ...NICE FISH MAN WAY TO GO ON THAT HOG!!!

Yea, I remember when I was a kid riding my bike over the bridge by i-205 and seeing a bunch of smolts or trout swimming around with submerged tires, shopping carts and other chunks of garbage. It would be awesome to see that creek restored with trout, salmon and steelhead in good numbers.

S
sandyboy
Hey good job and a nice big fish.:D