got 2 on a swimbait today

T
todd
is anyone else noticing the bass in the last week have been fighting like crazy,man so much fun

• 2011-05-14 14.48.59.jpg
  • 2011-05-14 14.48.50.jpg
brandon4455
brandon4455
very nice. :clap: i have been hearing it from everyone. the bass fishing ha s been off the hook and they are being agressive

C
colbypearson
nice todd i see how it is....LOL.... we go have a slow day at your home lake and you stomp them in the other places ahhahahaha.... we got about 10 rats and a smallmouth believe it or not.

F
Finneus Polebender
colbypearson said:
nice todd i see how it is....LOL.... we go have a slow day at your home lake and you stomp them in the other places ahhahahaha.... we got about 10 rats and a smallmouth believe it or not.

Ya what is it with the smallies ? Nice swimbait bass Todd!

T
todd
thanks

C
colbypearson
Finneus Polebender said:
Ya what is it with the smallies ? Nice swimbait bass Todd!

at the lakes down here its just people throwing them in places they dont belong, darnit.

T
todd
i wonder how long it will take before they start getting a good population, 5 years or what?

C
colbypearson
todd said:
i wonder how long it will take before they start getting a good population, 5 years or what?

IDK i wouldnt assume they will really take off since its so warm in that lake in the summer and its not that deep but we will just have to see 5 years is enough time to notice the population but its just if they can take off in there, hopefully not.

T
todd
y do u hope not will it mess with the large mouth?

C
colbypearson
todd said:
y do u hope not will it mess with the large mouth?

ya most of the time the smallmouth get into a largemouth lake they kinda take over lakes like applegate, and lost creek used to be really good largemouth fisheries but now its almost all smallmouth, i dont think they could take over in a shallow lake like that but you never know.