Good shad outing on the Umpqua

Gulfstream

Most Featured
Got OFF to a late start and didn't get to the river until about 10:45 Cloud cover saved us and the fish bit pretty much all day. Ended up with a nice box and lost quite a few [My buddy forgot the net] Quite a few large hens and about 20% small males. I think the run is about at its peak HAVE FUN!

IMG_6195.JPG IMG_6194.JPG

00Swede

Nice. The run is just getting started up in the Columbia where I live. Looking forward to getting after them.

Duckcross

That awesome I live so close and have not been in years, when I was younger used to go all the time what a great time. My girls are getting older now I will get them down there.

jamisonace

Most Featured
Was "that spot" busy? I always fish much closer to home but "that spot" can be fun and the areas I fish are hit and miss on whether or not you'll be able to get an anchor spot. Most of the time you have to wait for someone to leave.

Most years I've been out a half dozen times by now but I've only made it out once at the beginning of the run and did well.....after a few boats left and we could get in.

Gulfstream

Most Featured
One other boat when we got there. A group walked from somewhere up stream and were on the rock. No idea where they came from, but when they left ,it looked like a LONG way away. We had the place to ourselves after about 1