Good holes on the Wilson river

M
MJBSN2
We stopped at a few holes and then headed to the trask the water levels came up quit abit so we will see. we might just go over the mountain to the trask means im in newberg. scout for elk at the same time. good luck,let us know how you did

P
phish-on
MJBSN2 said:
We stopped at a few holes and then headed to the trask the water levels came up quit abit so we will see. we might just go over the mountain to the trask means im in newberg. scout for elk at the same time. good luck,let us know how you did

ill send you my addy so you can send me some steaks;)

F
Fishtopher
Oh boy!...

Oh boy!...

phish-on said:
ill send you my addy so you can send me some steaks;)

Put me in fer some sausage!

F
FishTastic
I am new to this site, but I am a fan of the Wilson and I can honestly say that is is full of great holes. Went yesterday and started high and worked my way down. Ended up at a nice hole around mile post 8 where my brother landed a 25 pound chromer. I did not so much as get a bite all day. I saw lots of fish moving and I thing the run is here! This weekend will be packed but fight your way in early and fish hard. Best of luck.

P
phish-on
hey FishTastic-
welcome to OFF. there are a lot of good people on this site with good info. I fish the wilson almost exclusively right on and have seen a lot of swimmers. i plan on being out on monday or tuesday. hopefully the river will clear up a little.
:clap::clap::clap:

L
luv2fish
my guess....it'll be fiashable this tuesday wednesday....high water is not a problem...bunch of mess is the thing which is a hassle...

M
MJBSN2
Hows The Steeliie Fishing On The Wilson Or Trask Anyone Been There ???? Thinking About Going Tomorrow

P
phish-on
MJBSN2 said:
Hows The Steeliie Fishing On The Wilson Or Trask Anyone Been There ???? Thinking About Going Tomorrow

as of wednesday the water is low and cold. seen a couple of steelhead taken. but thats about it. we need some rain to bring the levels up and warm it up a little. good luck