Good Fishing Info

K
ketts05
Hey guys I just came across this: Complete Angler's Guide to Oregon. Its a Google book, which means about 70-80% of it is available online and there is some good info about seemingly every body of water in Oregon.
Where its a great free resource I would recommend buying it if you really like it, author's don't get commissions from Google books and if you want people to keep writing helpful and thorough books like this its nice to support them... just my two cents.

A
Anyfishisfine
Good find. And a neat idea for publicizing a book. I've used this to look at a few books. Some I liked and bought, others I didn't care for and didn't. Try before you buy is always nice.

K
ketts05
aaaaand by 70-80% I mean only about 45% of the book. still helpful

T
TTFishon
Pretty cool, thanks.

R
RDB
Thanks for the link. It should be a good read.

troutdude
troutdude
That looks like Carmen Reservoir on the cover.

Anyone agree?

P.S. I have "leafed" through the book, and I really like it a lot! It is similar to "Fishing in Oregon". But, it looks to be more in depth.

Thank you. :)

Last edited:
G
Griz
That is Carmen and I know right where they was standing to take that picture. If you click on the link to the book and scroll down to the inside of the cover it says it is Carmen Reservoir. One of my favorite places to be.

Last edited:
troutdude
troutdude
Agreed. I LOVE Carmen! (Reservoir...not "Miranda") [some of you will get that joke...hee hee].

I've literally C & R's HUNDREDS of trout there. Mostly caught w/ Woolly Buggers.

Just a word to the wise...don't attempt to navigate the "channel" in a float tube!!!