Good Day!!!

F

FishAssassin

Started out the day fishing hard but could not catch a bite. But my persistence paid off and after throwing everything at them I ended the day going 5 for 6. I released 3 natives and one dark beat up hatchery fish. And kept one hatchery fish.

M

metalfisher76

Started out the day fishing hard but could not catch a bite. But my persistence paid off and after throwing everything at them I ended the day going 5 for 6. I released 3 natives and one dark beat up hatchery fish. And kept one hatchery fish.

Great job! Lots of holes in fish this year.
I lost mine today, but it ain`t over!!

C

Cohosanders

Wow...good job on those beauties.

F

FishAssassin

Great job! Lots of holes in fish this year.
I lost mine today, but it ain`t over!!

Yeah I had lost a big one the trip before so I had revenge on my mind. Just wasn't expecting to catch so many!

C

Chrome_Chaser

Looks like you got the mojo. Good job!

S

slimyguts

plumb2fish
Went 3-5 on a s coast stream today in a torrential downpore.All nates

Where was you at? Was in Coos Bay and could not find a damn thing. You fishin upriver or down low?

J

Johnny Southpaw

Nice job! I've yet to land more than UNO fish per trip! Must feel great!

M

Mad dog

Good day....Your killin' me!

More like an excellent day! Beautiful fish! Persistence pays off once again!

N

nwkiller

wow, sounds like an amazing day. seems like just when you tell yourself they arent bitting and then decide that it doesn't matter your still gonna throw...good things happen...in your case..very good things

F

FishAssassin

wow, sounds like an amazing day. seems like just when you tell yourself they arent bitting and then decide that it doesn't matter your still gonna throw...good things happen...in your case..very good things

I really wanted at least one fish this day. The first fish I caught was the long hen on the last picture I have posted. She amazed me. She jumped six times before I could get her to shore. Just seeing all those jumps satisfied me. After fishing for many hours with nothing and then catching her I was pleasantly satisfied. Little did I know I was in for many more that day... :D

D

dtikey

good job and isn't it fun when things just turn on and fishing gets exciteing.like a kid in a candy store

F

FishAssassin

good job and isn't it fun when things just turn on and fishing gets exciteing.like a kid in a candy store

Thanks. I actually fished longer than I had planned. But when the fishing gets that hot you have to keep at it.

Top Bottom