Good day on the river

W

Webwader

Bassket Case, myself and another friend went hunting for bass out of Willamette Park today. We managed to C&R 13 smallmouth. I was lucky enough to catch the biggest at 18". I also C&R about a 25" Chinook salmon on a tube. Got a real nice battle out of both of them.
041509_Willamette_002.jpg

N

ninja2010

wow! i am sooooo envious.

i'm thinking i should start bassing again...

congrats, btw. very nice feeeesh.

F

Finneus Polebender

Bassket Case, myself and another friend went hunting for bass out of Willamette Park today. We managed to C&R 13 smallmouth. I was lucky enough to catch the biggest at 18". I also C&R about a 25" Chinook salmon on a tube. Got a real nice battle out of both of them.
041509_Willamette_002.jpg

Nice one there glad to see im not the only early bird gettin happy

Y

yfz450guy

where abouts out of willy park did you go?
i am going out of there in the am and wondering where to go as i have never fished around that area before.

F

Fishtopher

where abouts out of willy park did you go?
i am going out of there in the am and wondering where to go as i have never fished around that area before.

Better ? yet, which willy park?? Theres about 4-5 on the Willamette!:lol:

F

FishSchooler

Theres only one willamette park... which is where the tualatin meets the willamette right? I think thats where you do your catfishin 'topher

F

Fishtopher

Theres only one willamette park... which is where the tualatin meets the willamette right? I think thats where you do your catfishin 'topher

Willamette Mission State Park, Willamette Park;Corvalis, Willamette Park; West Linn, Willamette Park; Portland.

I do my cat'n at Willamette Park; West Linn.

Thats funny. My real name is Christopher. When I was in Job Corps, a few of the boys called me 'Topher (Toe-Fur). Ah, to be 19 again;)....

Top Bottom