Good day on the river

W
Webwader
Bassket Case, myself and another friend went hunting for bass out of Willamette Park today. We managed to C&R 13 smallmouth. I was lucky enough to catch the biggest at 18". I also C&R about a 25" Chinook salmon on a tube. Got a real nice battle out of both of them.
041509 Willamette 002
 
N
ninja2010
wow! i am sooooo envious.

i'm thinking i should start bassing again...

congrats, btw. very nice feeeesh.
 
F
Finneus Polebender
Webwader said:
Bassket Case, myself and another friend went hunting for bass out of Willamette Park today. We managed to C&R 13 smallmouth. I was lucky enough to catch the biggest at 18". I also C&R about a 25" Chinook salmon on a tube. Got a real nice battle out of both of them.
041509 Willamette 002

Nice one there glad to see im not the only early bird gettin happy
 
Y
yfz450guy
where abouts out of willy park did you go?
i am going out of there in the am and wondering where to go as i have never fished around that area before.
 
F
Fishtopher
yfz450guy said:
where abouts out of willy park did you go?
i am going out of there in the am and wondering where to go as i have never fished around that area before.

Better ? yet, which willy park?? Theres about 4-5 on the Willamette!:lol:
 
F
FishSchooler
Theres only one willamette park... which is where the tualatin meets the willamette right? I think thats where you do your catfishin 'topher
 
F
Fishtopher
FishSchooler said:
Theres only one willamette park... which is where the tualatin meets the willamette right? I think thats where you do your catfishin 'topher

Willamette Mission State Park, Willamette Park;Corvalis, Willamette Park; West Linn, Willamette Park; Portland.

I do my cat'n at Willamette Park; West Linn.

Thats funny. My real name is Christopher. When I was in Job Corps, a few of the boys called me 'Topher (Toe-Fur). Ah, to be 19 again;)....
 

Similar threads

bass
Replies
7
Views
906
Shaun Solomon
Shaun Solomon
Bo Peep
Replies
9
Views
686
Shaun Solomon
Shaun Solomon
F
Replies
2
Views
711
O. mykiss
O. mykiss
Top Bottom