Good day on Oregon City dock

M
muskieguide
We hit the water at daylight on the dock and had to fight the trees and other debris circling in front of it so I decided to fish behind it. Hooked 3 oversized fish in the am including one in the 10 foot range and managed to get a 44 incher and my buddy got a 39 incher. Saw 4 other oversized hooked and 2 landed and a few shakers and 1 other keeper caught. Looked like a slow day for the boaters too. All the fish we hooked were either behind or right in front of the dock

F
Finneus Polebender
Saw some boats out there today man that water is high and brown , you still got into them sounds like!

N
nwkiller
nice work muskieguide....when u gonna guide me to some muskies???

M
muskieguide
Yeah, the water was trashed out there. That's why I fished in close in shallow water. All kinds of rollers by the dock including springers and carp. If ya want to catch some muskies NW, I'll put you on them. Don't have pics on the computer, but if you want to meet up, I can show you pics of 6 state records I refused to register due to secrecy of my spots including a 60" 48lber. Lake Tapps is my best spot though. I can tell you that much

Last edited:
F
Finneus Polebender
muskieguide said:
Yeah, the water was trashed out there. That's why I fished in close in shallow water. All kinds of rollers by the dock including springers and carp. If ya want to catch some muskies NW, I'll put you on them. Don't have pics on the computer, but if you want to meet up, I can show you pics of 6 state records I refused to register due to secrecy of my spots including a 60" 48lber. Lake Tapps is my best spot though. I can tell you that much

We will have to see about a trip this year when is " the time"

N
nwkiller
hell ya me and finn, we both want to catch a muskie, im defenetly interested....sorry to hijack!!!

M
muskieguide
Pm me and we can set it up. Depending on the spring we can get em as early as mid april but usually mid to late may is when it picks up and june/july we hammer em in Lake tapps mayfield and merwin. After seein the pics I got you'll be hooked before you go

Y
youngbuck307
If ever want some company on the dock let me know pm me I fish down river from u normaly want to try some new spots and kinda just want to check out the dock.