Good day of fishing

mctholm
My 10 year old son had his best day of fishing ever Sunday, he caught his limit of 5 with the smallest being 17.5 inches and the biggest just over 20 inches, all around 3 pounds. He had a couple bigger than 20 inches to the bank before they broke his line.

Mad dog
Very nice! :dance:

From one Roseburg guy to another, Welcome to the forum! :clap:

capblack
very nice!! welcome to the forum

Kais
Its, funny, the children are always the ones with the good luck.

sherman
Good job. I love it when my grandson gets on to the fish. Where did you take him? I'm still waiting for diamond lake to thaw out & the campground to open up.

mctholm
Kais said:
Its, funny, the children are always the ones with the good luck.

Ya I know, those 5 are all bigger than my biggest trout. Thats alright though, I had fun netting them for him.

troutdude
Wow! That's a nice stringer!

Coyote
WOW thats a nice group of fish! Where did you go fishing? I need to head over to that place lol

brandon4455
jeez hound the new guy for his spots ... welcome to the forum! those are some nice fish :clap:

Hawk
WOWeeee, those are some reel beauties, Bro...:lol::lol::lol:
Well Done.

Welcome to the Family.

:clap::clap::clap:
:cool::cool:
:D:D:D

Those look like they were caught in brother Brandon's back yard...:lol::lol::lol:

brandon4455
Hawk said:
WOWeeee, those are some reel beauties, Bro...:lol::lol::lol:
Well Done.

Welcome to the Family.

:clap::clap::clap:
:cool::cool:
:D:D:D

Those look like they were caught in brother Brandon's back yard...:lol::lol::lol:

:lol:

Thuggin4Life
Very nice trout!

Big3d
I'm sure we'd all like to know where that was but I'm gonna keep it to a hello and a welcome aboard!!!

halibuthitman
exellent!!

ProfessorChromology
Priceless!

Priceless!

That is a MasterCard commercial waiting to happen! Good job with the next generation! And welcome!:clap:

JKham
Those are some nice trouts! Must of been so awesome for your son to get those.

Top Bottom