Gonna try this afternoon

F
Finneus Polebender
As long as the weather holds think I will spend the rest of the afternoon fishin hope to head out sometime between 1-2 . any other impatient fools out there? I got a new swimbait rod to test out

T
Throbbit _Shane
Good luck! colby is also out bass fishing. Im gonna try to catch another steelhead tomorrow before the big game.

F
Finneus Polebender
Throbbit _Shane said:
Good luck! colby is also out bass fishing. Im gonna try to catch another steelhead tomorrow before the big game.

This time of year luck helps still better than sittin at home watchin TV and am dyin to see how the new rod chucks them big ol fish !

Last edited:
T
Throbbit _Shane
I dont think id catch nice fish if it wasn't for luck :D

F
Finneus Polebender
Well looks like dawn tomorrow unless its pouring, got busy with other stuff .

brandon4455
brandon4455
good luck out there fp

C
colbypearson
Throbbit _Shane said:

me and a buddy went out today caught 11 fish over 2lbs, water temp in the low 40's... best 5 fish went about 16lbs, with a 4lb kicker... most of your fish averaged 2.6lbs and came off spinnerbaits and D&M pirahna swim jigs what an odd day!!! february in ice water catching them on reaction haha a day like this was a first for me..... two fish on jigs and one on a dropshot also

Reactions: Finneus Polebender
brandon4455
brandon4455
colbypearson said:
me and a buddy went out today caught 11 fish over 2lbs, water temp in the low 40's... best 5 fish went about 16lbs, with a 4lb kicker... most of your fish averaged 2.6lbs and came off spinnerbaits and D&M pirahna swim jigs what an odd day!!! february in ice water catching them on reaction haha a day like this was a first for me..... two fish on jigs and one on a dropshot also
:clap:

T
tomriker
any luck?

R
ryan808
How'd you do, did those SMB work out?

F
Finneus Polebender
tomriker said:
any luck?
How'd you do, did those SMB work out?

didn't really get out went down to the tractor pond for about 45 minutes mainly just threw the swim bait the new rods are sweet definitely over kill on the action by weight but man they really handle flingin those 8 " trout nice ! They are broomsticks ,still thinkin I will be glad if I ever finally hook the big one.

F
Finneus Polebender
Well ended up with the day off tomorrow so thinkin will have at the very least another tried every thing caught nothin ,still better than the best day workin fishin day tomorrow !

T
tomriker
if it wasn't going to rain tomorrow, i'd say lets go! got my set up all ready now :)

F
Finneus Polebender
tomriker said:
if it wasn't going to rain tomorrow, i'd say lets go! got my set up all ready now :)

Well the big doughnut today still good to get out , I hear ya pretty tough getting soaked to maybe catch just a couple when we can wai just a few more weeks and it should be on , never know though it might not rain?

T
TTFishon
Not only is it suppose to rain but the temps are suppose to drop too. Snow level's suppose to get down to 1500 ft by Wednesday.:(

F
Finneus Polebender
TTFishon said:
Not only is it suppose to rain but the temps are suppose to drop too. Snow level's suppose to get down to 1500 ft by Wednesday.:(

Lovely

R
ryan808
If you guys decide to go, say the word I got a rod that's itching to touch the water.

T
Throbbit _Shane
I seen a guy bass fishing a pond down here while on my way to the river. idk how he did.

T
tomriker
ryan808 said:
If you guys decide to go, say the word I got a rod that's itching to touch the water.

im going to sleep in tomorrow few more weeks and we'll be on em when we get the crazy pre spawn

F
Finneus Polebender
P1120281.jpgP1120280.jpgP1120279.jpgP1120282.jpgwell the cold and rain came in late so james and Bryce talked grandpa into hittin the tractor pond . Once again the big doughnut on the fish but you can see the boys were havin fun any way.