Gonna roll in over Labor Day--want to ride

G
Gonzo Fisherman
Hey all....

I am coming in to Seattle over Labor Day froom Michigan. I am an avid walleye fisherman in the Saginaw Bay sytem and Lake Erie...also world class walleye fisheries. I really want to try for some Columbia River eyes...

I would like to take a trip out and catch a west coast eye...I will more than pay for gas and such and will have any gear necessary...also...if anyone helps me out and wants to have someone put them on some MI walleye or Salmon or Steelhead, I would return the favor.....

R
Rascal
sounds like a great offer but its a little too far for me hope you find somebody

B
beaverfan
The Columbia has some awesome Walleye fishing!

G
Gonzo Fisherman
I know about your walleye fishing...I have heard about it all the way over here...Thanks for the responses guys

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Gonzo;
Welcome to the forum,we enjoy hearing from long-distance members. Don't give up on finding a new fishing buddy. The weekend usually finds a lot of members catching up on the honey-do list. Keep checking back and refreshing our memories throughout the month. Again,welcome.

G
Gonzo Fisherman
Thank you for the welcome! I will keep checking back. A friend of mine and I started a michigan fishing site, so I know the weekends and nice weather bring the traffic down.

Stop by if you want to see some MI fishing pics...We have a great salmon/ steel fishery on Lake MI...and a world record brown was caught out of a lake MI river. Also some great ice fishing.