Gone fishin

T
the_intimidator03
Well. I got myself set up on a trip this saturday doing bottomfish/crab combo with Captains Reel. We shall see how it all goes... Updates a coming after the trip

Last edited:
T
Throbbit _Shane
good luck!

R
rippin fish lips
Hope you guys are slammin them! Looking forward to the report!

A
Amberjack
Sorry we had to cancel.. Weather arrgghh. Thanks for stopping by, and great to meet you as well.

T
the_intimidator03
Well It was nice meeting you Amberjack. We will have to try another time. I was able to get out and ill post a couple pictures. I can say saturday was WINDY towards the jetty :-D if i can set up to post a video i will. Sunday it wasn't too bad, little rough on the bar and decent swells in the ocean. Fishing wasn't red hot but I did manage 4 decent sea bass, a kelp greenling, and a decent lingcod :-D I will post pictures when i upload them. Also went clamming for the first time and got a limit of decent cockles. Now for some pictures as promised. The last picture I have found out to be the stern of a boat that I believe ended up losing its engine and getting beached there.

100_0906.jpg
100_0907.jpg
100_0908.jpg
100_0909.jpg
100_0900.jpg
100_0895.jpg

Last edited:
Gunga
Gunga
That looks like a great catch. i want to go and fish at the coast sometime.

N
nwkiller
nice fish!!....u look alittle green under the gills yourself..lol, gets ruff out there

T
the_intimidator03
naw felt great just tired... got like 2 hours of sleep after crabbing all night LOL also had some tequila on board LOL

N
nwkiller
lol that explains it!

T
TTFishon
Nice catch!!! Looks like a great trip!

N
nwkiller
some good eats

T
Throbbit _Shane
nice!!!! :D

brandon4455
brandon4455
what shane said :clap:

T
Thuggin4Life
Nice fish! How did those clams cook up? And i thought the trip was cancelled? explain?

M
Moe
Great job man way to get out and get er done!

A
Amberjack
Thuggin4Life said:
Nice fish! How did those clams cook up? And i thought the trip was cancelled? explain?

He fished from the jetties, gathered some information from some of our Captains and Randy at Harrys B&T. Sounds like he got some good info.