Going to the Sandy tomorrow anyone elsegoing?

B
BobberDown
i am going to go up to ceder creek i just wanted to see if anyone elce was going ???????? if so hit me up

M
Mike123
Oh Im suree a lot of people are going! har har.. :lol::D
Def go there cause it was dead around Dodge today...

B
BobberDown
you know there are a lot of peaople fishing it but not as many as you would think and most of them dont know what there doing. it should bea fun day

T
troutmasta
I was there today. Bobber and Eggs. Hooked one at sunrise lost it that was it. It was pretty slow, and VERY crowded. :(

F
FishAssassin
Save your money! Not worth fishing right now.

B
beaverfan
FishAssassin said:

HAHAHA Funniest thing I read all day!

B
BobberDown
FishAssassin said:

well i have to diagree i have pulled a limet and had a good day evey time i have bean there last day was friday the fish are still there u just have to know where to look it was slow and u have to work for your fish but it is worth it i think or at least it is better than being at home :cool::cool:

T
troutmasta
Either way. I wish you luck and hope you have a good time:)

B
BobberDown
awsome thanksman u to good fishing and bobber down

kirkster
kirkster
Hey Bobberdown,
I will be there at first light. I will only be able to fish till around noon so ill see you there.

Y
youngbuck307
man if i wouldnt of thought i was going to be hung over today i would of went... but of course get up today and no hang over.. how gay is that

Y
youngbuck307
FishAssassin said:

lol this guys funny.... how is it not worth fishing right now??? i spend ever last dime i got to go fishing every week dont matter what the fishing is like what matters is that im out there..

B
BobberDown
nicely put yung buck will have to get out there soon and will tell u this i have fished throught many of hang oves in my time but it does not make for a nice day good luck guys and it was good fishing with u agin kirkster

Y
youngbuck307
did you get into any fish??? and some fishing is ok with a hang over.... plunking, BANK sturgeon... anything that you can just kick back and wait with

M
metalmania
youngbuck307 said:
did you get into any fish??? and some fishing is ok with a hang over.... plunking, BANK sturgeon... anything that you can just kick back and wait with

I guess i'm lucky since I never seem to get hungover except for after I drink tequila. Not sure what's in that $%&* but I always feel like crap in the morning.

O
osmosis
Guys, drink gin the night before fishing trips. that way you wont be hungover!
Or better yet, get your priorities straightened out. save drinking for the weekend when the rivers are too crowded!

Y
youngbuck307
lol normaly i dont evan have money to.... always buying fishin stuff!

M
Mike123
osmosis said:
Guys, drink gin the night before fishing trips. that way you wont be hungover!
Or better yet, get your priorities straightened out. save drinking for the weekend when the rivers are too crowded!

Gin?! Are you serious!? That stuff instantly kills me. Worst stuff ever invented! :lol:

O
osmosis
Well you'd be the first person I've heard of getting hung over on it. Personally I don't drink at all anyhow.

F
FishSchooler
Yo there.... :rolleyes:;)