Going back on the 19th, wish me luck!

S
Slap A Fish
I am headed back up to Diamond lake this next week on the 19th , I will be camping there for 4 nights. The fishing there has been GREAT since the ice has started thawing off. check out their weekly report here http://www.diamondlake.net/fishingreport.html . I will post pics and a full report when I return like last year.

L
Left Bank
Man I need to get back up there SOON!!! Good luck and can't wait to hear the report.

T
Thuggin4Life
Good luck!

T
Throbbit _Shane
I might be going tomorrow :D

Ill be banking it, so ill be using powerbait and night crawlers, if those dont work ill use some lures. Good thing i got the 2 rod permit!!

Last edited:
S
Slap A Fish
Thanks guys , I am so excited I can't sleep at night. No wife + No kid + Whiskey + 2 rod license + Diamond lake = Heaven for me

love the wife and kid by the way lol

T
Throbbit _Shane
I didn't make it out there today. went to a differnt lake. if im going there im camping, and im expecting something in the mail so i need to be here :D

I probably go some time during the week so i might see u out there lol

L
Left Bank
I can't wait any longer. I'm heading up there with my dad to try our luck on the 25th and 26th.
Anyone have any reports on what to use other than what's on the lodge website? It claims rainbow powerbait, worms and marshmellows or needlefish. Is the bank or renting a boat the better option?
If anyone is heading up early next week be sure to PM me so we can meet up or maybe head out together.

T
Throbbit _Shane
Slap A Fish said:
I am headed back up to Diamond lake this next week on the 19th , I will be camping there for 4 nights. The fishing there has been GREAT since the ice has started thawing off. check out their weekly report here http://www.diamondlake.net/fishingreport.html . I will post pics and a full report when I return like last year.

Im thinking about going up Thursday morning and atleast staying for 1 night. We should meet up and fish !! Ill be banking it with 2 rods in the water so hopefully i can find what the trout want :D

T
Throbbit _Shane
Well i slept in lol. i just gotta goto the store for some night crawlers, then get something from the liquor store to keep me warm and im on my way. Ill be up there for a night or two, if your in the area give me a holla :D

S
steelhead_stalkers
We will be shooting a video showing how to catch trout up at Diamond Lake in a week or two. Three techniques we will focus on and my favorite being float fishing mini micro jigs in the south end! 100+ trout a day can be had up there! We will also be showing a very effective way to fish off the bottom using a berkley product that works better than power bait and lastly a technique on trolling up there that works really well for us. :dance:

L
Left Bank
steelhead_stalkers said:
We will be shooting a video showing how to catch trout up at Diamond Lake in a week or two. Three techniques we will focus on and my favorite being float fishing mini micro jigs in the south end! 100+ trout a day can be had up there! We will also be showing a very effective way to fish off the bottom using a berkley product that works better than power bait and lastly a technique on trolling up there that works really well for us. :dance:

Care to share what product and techniques you will use so we can test them when we go up there on Monday?

S
steelhead_stalkers
Small 2 1/2 inch pink worms under a float and small jigs. We also troll a blue fox spoon with the pink worm dropper. Also the word is black and olive woolly buggers are killing them up there. Also the Berkley gulp eggs rigged a certain way is a great way to catch them.

L
Left Bank
steelhead_stalkers said:
Small 2 1/2 inch pink worms under a float and small jigs. We also troll a blue fox spoon with the pink worm dropper. Also the word is black and olive woolly buggers are killing them up there. Also the Berkley gulp eggs rigged a certain way is a great way to catch them.

Thanks for the tips!!! Yea, I'd heard that the olive wolly buggers are drawing them. Good luck to you!!! I'll report back hopefully with some pics when we get back. We'll be there Mon - Wed.

T
troutmasta
Slap A Fish said:
Thanks guys , I am so excited I can't sleep at night. No wife + No kid + Whiskey + 2 rod license + Diamond lake = Heaven for me

love the wife and kid by the way lol
Good luck- and Snootchie Bootchies!

T
Throbbit _Shane
I only fished Diamond lake for a couple hours thursday, it was too damn cold. I camped at Toketee Lake instead, where the weather was a lot nicer lol :D