Any suggestions for a steelhead fishy river in the S. Will Valley?

P
ProfessorChromology
With all this rain...will there be any fishable steelhead rivers within an hour and a half from Eugene by Monday? Help me oh knowledgeable chrome seekers! Going with a guide and he'll have a plan...but I want to hear if you have any ideas. Thanks,

M
metalfisher76
Still a ways out but looks like it should be all good bud. Ya might get wet that day if the 7 day holds true. I`m sure yer in good hands, gotta guide and all. But please let us know how ya do!

J
JeannaJigs
With the river levels being what they are, I'd be headed to lake creek. Probably the only thing that won't be nasty brown. Although the siuslaw produces often when chocolate brown if you fish above wildcat creek. Then there's the umpqua which will probably be colored up but you have the opportunity for springers and winter steel, and I had someone text me pics of springers picked up out of that system on Saturday near elkton.

M
metalfisher76
Ya the weather didn`t look the same the last time I looked. May be a lotta water around....

B
benkearney
I'm interested as well!!!! I plan to study with the master Prof. Chromology.

B
beaverfan
If your going with a guide I'd just trust where he wants to go, afterall it is his job.

P
plumb2fish
If I wasn't trying to get hatchery fish and the weather holds off, I would probably head over to the Smith and toss hardware anywhere from the falls on up....

P
ProfessorChromology
benkearney said:
I'm interested as well!!!! I plan to study with the master Prof. Chromology.

Ben, We need to be praying for COLD NIGHTS....still don't know where we'll be going. But Bob won't take us if it's not going to be a great day. That's one of the many reasons I love that dude! Thanks guys for all the help. I'll let you know how it goes....

B
benkearney
Its official Dale. I made an appointment for Monday. :-(