Goin nuts!!!

A

autofisher

So here's the deal. I haven't gotten to fish as much as I've wanted to in the last few weeks........I'm goin nuts. Here's the bottom line.........my family's been out of town for a while and when they first left, I was hitting the water almost constantly...... Then the car took a dump and I was relegated to rely on someone else....makes me nuts....... I didn't really fish at the event..... I never really do at them because there's so much other stuff happening. Family is finally back in town.....but they brought "others" ......makes me nuts............ And I MIGHT be able to hit the water later on this week...... waiting makes me nuts.............I guess what I'm trying to say..... is that if I don't hit the water and put a hurt to some fish here soon..... there's a really good chance that I'm gonna go completely nuts. So if you don't hear from me soon......Tell my wife to check and make sure that I'm not using my son's Spiderman fishing pole and fishing in the bath tub.......Any one else ever felt this way? Am I the only one?

G

GDBrown

X2

As soon as I get the disability papers is order I'm taking a few days and going Fishn!

L

lilsalmon

I'm always nuts so I can't help you any...sorry....:lol: :dance:

J

JeannaJigs

UHMMMMM YEAH. I went nuts the day I got outta the hospital and saw my boat...I had originally had a float planned for what would've been the day after I got outta the hospital. That's why my boat had to dissappear.

I decided to not post a report, but I took my Dora rod to the neighbors and launched an assault on their koi....It was not as fulfilling as I had hoped. Those things didn't like my jigs. I mean seriously, wtf, what fish wouldn't want to attack one of my jigs? Stupid koi.

P.s. I love the comment about "but they brought "others" "

N

ninja2010

sure. uh huh. yeahhh... i was going nuts when we decided to move... so much packing and sorting stuff weeks before... and i could only do it on weekends, which of course are the only time i have to fish... then the move (also on a weekend) and then the unpacking and setting up the new place... 2 months - two freaking months of no fishing - i was not just going nuts, i went completely bonkers!

after the dust had settled and at the first opportunity (2 weeks ago) i went to the sandy with seven rods and casted each one for about an hour - i casted flies, bobber/jig, spinners, drifted corkies - at 9:30, i packed up and went home.

i went fishing... and became sane again. well, relatively speaking... :cool:

M

Markcanby

I have been able to meet most of the people that have posted here an I must say we need to help them!!! They were already so close to the edge I thought they were already nuts!:lol::lol: Hope you guys get back on the water soon Im going up to the Metolius Sun/Mon after seeing all BFF's post I'll get one for ya.;)

A

autofisher

I think....I'm going fishing very soon....... the biggest reason I'm going nuts is because right before I had to stop....I was doing pretty good.... The curse was gone for a couple of weeks. Let's hope that I haven't lost my touch and can put the hurt to some chrome

F

Fishtopher

I feel your pain man! Been outta the game since the event at Dahl Park. Selling fruit at the berry stand everyday leaves NO TIME to hit the river. But I got the day off today, and plan to hit the catfish hole this evening.

F

fishnquest

I haven't fished for one whole day since I just got back from alaska. Don't you feel sorry for me??? Going to portland end of next month and I hope to be able to fish with you and some of my OFF friends then.

G

GraphiteZen

UHMMMMM YEAH. I went nuts the day I got outta the hospital and saw my boat...I had originally had a float planned for what would've been the day after I got outta the hospital. That's why my boat had to dissappear.

I decided to not post a report, but I took my Dora rod to the neighbors and launched an assault on their koi....It was not as fulfilling as I had hoped. Those things didn't like my jigs. I mean seriously, wtf, what fish wouldn't want to attack one of my jigs? Stupid koi.

P.s. I love the comment about "but they brought "others" "

You fished for Koi in your neighbor's pond. WOW. That oxy is some good stuff!!!

J

JeannaJigs

You fished for Koi in your neighbor's pond. WOW. That oxy is some good stuff!!!

What can I say...I was relatively immobilized and yeah the pain killers were pretty good...seemed like a fantastic idea at the time?

G

GraphiteZen

Oh, I have definitely been there. I tried gelling my hair at 2AM with a mouth full of cotton.. Really, where was I going with a jacked up mouth from having 6 (yes six) wisdom teeth removed?

G

GraphiteZen

I believe I was expecting a guest now that I really think of it. In retrospect, I doubt it helped my appearance at all but the pudding sure helped my spirit!

Last edited:
Z

zarboth

im only 13 but i lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve fishing next year when i can try to get a job im saving up for a car so i can drive places and fish off the bank then a boat so i can fish off of a boat its a good 5 year plan lol should have the boat bye the time im 19 lol. But anyway i dont get much opritunitty so in the morings i wake up and watch vrs because of the fishing shows that are on. so im nuts all the time. but luckilly in about two weks im taking a overnight trip with some friends fishing so i wont be nuts anymore.

J

JeannaJigs

I believe I was expecting a guest now that I really think of it. In retrospect, I doubt it helped my appearance at all but the pudding sure helped my spirit!

Amen to pudding! Lol lived on pudding and grahm crackers when my pain pills made my stomach angry

G

GraphiteZen

im only 13 but i lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve fishing next year when i can try to get a job im saving up for a car so i can drive places and fish off the bank then a boat so i can fish off of a boat its a good 5 year plan lol should have the boat bye the time im 19 lol. But anyway i dont get much opritunitty so in the morings i wake up and watch vrs because of the fishing shows that are on. so im nuts all the time. but luckilly in about two weks im taking a overnight trip with some friends fishing so i wont be nuts anymore.

^^^ haha post of the week.

O

OnTheFly

zarboth, you have a great plan and I'll bet you achieve your goals sooner than 5 years.

Top Bottom