Goin fishin

F
fish_4_all
Well it all opens here to tomorrow so I am getting ready all day today. Hopefully the fish will be here already with the cooler temps we had and all the rain that fell a couple days ago. Has been way too long since I hooked a big fish so hopefully tomorrow will end my up tight bite everyone head off Jones.

Any last minute suggestions for really fresh Coho as far as spinner colors?

W
wormosa
fish_4_all said:
Well it all opens here to tomorrow so I am getting ready all day today. Hopefully the fish will be here already with the cooler temps we had and all the rain that fell a couple days ago. Has been way too long since I hooked a big fish so hopefully tomorrow will end my up tight bite everyone head off Jones.

Any last minute suggestions for really fresh Coho as far as spinner colors?
you on suicide alert? lol

F
fish_4_all
Well got first fish today, 2 actually but had to throw back the second because I could only keep one native. Too bad the second one was bigger but still got my fish, almost didn't though but that is a different topic.

1 down 34 or more to go.

F
FishSchooler
Good job... where was this? :clap::think:

F
fish_4_all
Washington state, Chehalis River, 200 yards above the Chehalis river bridge behind Wal-Mart right in downtown Aberdeen.

C
Cracker
fish_4_all said:
Washington state, Chehalis River, 200 yards above the Chehalis river bridge behind Wal-Mart right in downtown Aberdeen.

Have you ever fished the Quinault?

F
fish_4_all
Only the upper quinault. Want to fish the lake someday but can't afford the license. Upper river is good steelhead water though.