Glendale bound!

P

Phil_Bud

Great season so far...one more challenge on January 10th named Cam Newton.
I bet the Civil War will be a better game next year if the Rodgers Brothers decide to come back.
GO DUCKSChip you're my boy!

Attachments

• gang green.jpg
    gang green.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 52
brandon4455

brandon4455

well,i thought the first part of the game i watched was okay..sucks i didn't watch the whole thing.. oh well GO DUCKS!!! WOOHOO!

J

JAYDEE

Go ducks! National championship game should be interesting. Will be a good test for the ducks. Cam Newton is the real deal he's a stud.

troutdude

troutdude

Okay folx. This here die hard Beaver believer, has now taken his PROZAC and feels much more balanced out.

Now, I can turn my focus and root for the other guys. It would be peachy, to have any team from our state win a National Championship. And they have to even it up anyway, for our Baseball win a couple o' years ago.

T

Throbbit _Shane

Im not trying to talk S. but winning a National Championship in baseball is a lot easier to do then in Football.

M

michigan_transplant

Im not trying to talk S. but winning a National Championship in baseball is a lot easier to do then in Football.

What about back to back??? If its so easy why don't the ducks go out and win a couple?? not trying to talk S but thats kinda ridiculous statement. especially cause no one in the West Coast was doing anything in the Baseball world til the Beavers, it was a sport dominated by southern teams.

As far as football natl championships, titles and wins, you're all playing catch up to Michigan :)

T

Throbbit _Shane

Maybe if all the good baseball players didn't go to the Major Leagues after high school, then id feel differnt. Im not taking anything away from those great beaver teams. but its apples and oranges to me

C

Chedster

I'm glad I decided to go to the game instead of fishing...:think: There were a few drives there where I thought the we were gonna score and make it close but can't win against the ducks kicking field goals. Good luck to the ducks against Auburn, should be a great game.

Y

Yohan

I'm neither a duck or beaver, but I'm anxiously awaiting the explanation for this statement. Oh and btw, ducks still haven't won S. yet!

troutdude

troutdude

Maybe if all the good baseball players didn't go to the Major Leagues after high school, then id feel differnt. Im not taking anything away from those great beaver teams. but its apples and oranges to me

Man, you are killin' me w/ such nonsensical whimicry!!! LOL

troutdude

troutdude

What a ridiculous statement. Do you own some stock, in the music of rap star Ludacris???

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
C

capblack

your only saying that because ducks baseball aint s@#t. in baseball they still play the same teams to get the championship as they do in football. so what if a lot of good players go straight to the farm leagues, the teams are still even right, because thats happening to all of the teams. sounds like oranges and oranges to me. dont be butt hurt just because the ducks dont have much of a baseball team. there football sure seams solid though, but lets see what happens against Auburn. for this one i will have to say go ducks!!

P

Phil_Bud

Quit High Jacking my threads!!!

Quit High Jacking my threads!!!

You guys are sumthin else...thanks to those of you who showed the ducks some love...for those of you talkin about baseball...baseball season is over...come on now.
LETS GO DUCKS
BEAVS YOU LOST IT DOESN'T MATTER IF OSU BASEBALL IS GOOD TILL SPRING TIME.

troutdude

troutdude

Yo Phil,

You apparently did NOT read my entire post; so here is a quote for ya:

"Now, I can turn my focus and root for the other guys (i.e. the Ducks). It would be peachy, to have any team from our state win a National Championship."

C

capblack

You guys are sumthin else...thanks to those of you who showed the ducks some love...for those of you talkin about baseball...baseball season is over...come on now.
LETS GO DUCKS
BEAVS YOU LOST IT DOESN'T MATTER IF OSU BASEBALL IS GOOD TILL SPRING TIME.

go ducks. ps did that hurt to change your signature to #2 ducks??

E

everett464

Oh and btw, ducks still haven't won S. yet!

On the contrary, they have won (stuff?). They won 12 games; 9 games against PAC 10 teams (is that all of them?), and one against an SEC team. They won games against every D-1 football team in the state, and they did it all with style.

For the record, the Ducks have Won the Day as well.

Go Ducks!!!!

C

capblack

On the contrary, they have won (stuff?). They won 12 games; 9 games against PAC 10 teams (is that all of them?), and one against an SEC team. They won games against every D-1 football team in the state, and they did it all with style.

For the record, the Ducks have Won the Day as well.

Go Ducks!!!!

i have to agree with you there. ducks football is something special this year, but there still #2, now lets go beat Auburn

Top Bottom