Gill net leftovers

N
nwkiller
Sorry this thread is late, its been a hard emotional week........Anyway, we went up to the Columbia river and put in around Reneer. We had no idea they had put some gill nets in that evening!... wasn't long before we got some action, this one was a free bee, nook jack, oh and it tasted amazing!!!!! columbia009.jpg
little later the same rod got pinned so hard i swear the tip was in the water, set it....nothing, boats were catching but not in any specific order, we got this video oF Julie Brenton of Brentonoutdooradventures netting a nice nook
then we hooked this nice 9 lber....small but nice, he fought his heart out as well
columbia010.jpg
couple hours later i get my first action of the day... i been watching my tip all day waiting for a chance to get my battle......tink tink bang goes my rod, i grab it and give it a set....fish on....i think...ah.....hes there...um....jack?....um....WTF, a 3.5 inch shad hit my 5 inch wobbler!!!!!!! atleast i didn't get skunked!!!!
columbia006.jpg
Amazing day

T
tnffishman
Sounds like a great day, oh and nice fish as well:clap::dance::clap:

S
SALTYFISH
That dog cracks me up! Looks like a fun day!

M
Moe
Great report and nice fish!

N
nwkiller
SALTYFISH said:
That dog cracks me up! Looks like a fun day!

oh god that dog was so funny we swear he was about to go in the water evrytime someone hooked up, you should have seen him when his boat hooked up....lol

N
nwkiller
so so funny

T
Thuggin4Life
Nice!