Why the heck would you spend all that money on a BASS rod! :lol:

yeah! what he said!:confused:

T
Troutier Bassier
Bass fishing is more comfortable then Salmon/Steel fising. IMO
But I'm still a Salmon person. Just..

T
Troutier Bassier
Anyways, I bet I could catch a coho on that rod at Eagle creek.

H
halibuthitman
Troutier Bassier said:
Anyways, I bet I could catch a coho on that rod at Eagle creek.

well you could kill a polar bear with a 22. with a texas heart shot...... but I wouldn't recommend it!

if you like to fish bass.. fish bass, don't apologize for doing what you luv... we were just funnin with ya;)

H
halibuthitman
and whats this crap about "a girl"? thats gonna mess up a lot of those 8 goals...... for the rest of your life! mabe you should make goal no.9 ditch girlfriend. This is the best advise you have ever been given on this forum, consider it an early christmas present.

T
Troutier Bassier
Dident go fishing to hang out with her one day. We had fun. When I get home I have a visitor message from TNFishman saying that I missed one of the best days of fishing at eagle creek. :p
Thanks brad. Your words are appreciated.

M
metalmania
halibuthitman said:
and whats this crap about "a girl"? thats gonna mess up a lot of those 8 goals...... for the rest of your life! mabe you should make goal no.9 ditch girlfriend. This is the best advise you have ever been given on this forum, consider it an early christmas present.

:lol:lmao

H
halibuthitman
and if you must have a girlfriend..... I would ask out jennajigs.... she has a driftboat.... and a job!

M
Mike123
halibuthitman said:
and if you must have a girlfriend..... I would ask out jennajigs.... she has a driftboat.... and a job!

HAHA I'm working on it.. ;) JK Jeanna....

F
FishSchooler
If you get her one of those you're puttin' yourself in trouble when she outfishes you :shock: :lol::lol:

H
halibuthitman
FishSchooler said:
If you get her one of those you're puttin' yourself in trouble when she outfishes you :shock: :lol::lol:

mabe she will teach him how to drift a jig properly and he will outfish you, never underestimate what a woman can turn a man into if she wants to:shock: but I doubt he has a job, so a girl with that much going for her is going to get tired of paying his way, and he doe,snt have a car, she won't wan't to have to be the one to drive to mc donalds just so she can pay for his happy meal... so he will have to get a job... cutting even more into his fishing time, pretty soon he will barely remember how to cast..... so T.B just wait at least another 10 yrs to date....trust me.

G
GDBrown
Fishin with Girls

Fishin with Girls

Best date I ever had was going fishing with my girl and we forgot to take some bait:shock::shock:

I got hooked for life and have never regretted it. Now she sends me fishing so I'm in a better mood.:dance:

GD

F
FishSchooler
Troutier Bassier said:
Bass fishing is more comfortable then Salmon/Steel fising. IMO
But I'm still a Salmon person. Just..

What does comfortable mean to you?

L
lizardman
Hey Troutier,
at your age if you spend more than $20.00 on a girl someone should kick yer tail and help you get your priorities back in order. The reason for this is that it is money you can put in the bank for a car, money for fishing gear so you don't have to mooch off of your parents, or money for a burger and fries if you get hungry some day and want to treat yourself.

Teenage girls don't usually know what they want... and besides if a girl isn't happy with a gift that cost less than $20.00 then she won't be happy later in life when you can't taker her out due to you needing a car repair, or having to spend your money on a bill and not her.

buy the rod for you and enjoy it, maybe let your girl borrow it once in a while, but DON'T spend great amounts of money on a girl at your age.

Dave

J
JeannaJigs
halibuthitman said:

Lmao. I got a driftboat and a job, but no pink rods (never will either!) I can't believe the crap that's being marketed in pink in an effort to get women to fish, it's redonkulous.

L
lizardman
JeannaJigs said:
no pink rods

I am sure that Troutier would lend you his "pink" rod for a short while:shock::lol: Just kidding Jeanna.

H
halibuthitman
im glad you thought that was funny..... was a little worried after I posted it:pray: remember that plaque that used to go around with the wanted add.... wanted, woman who can cook clean has a job and can clean fish... also must have a boat and a truck.... send picture of boat and truck..:lol: I always liked the little bit of truth in that joke.. I lost a bet one year with my alaska fishing buds, and I had to wear pink waders for the rest of the summer, they were too tight, got a lot of cat calls from the banks of the kenai...

T
Troutier Bassier
Salmon fishing is Uncomfortable because I'm always worried. There are some people on the river that you can't drop your line next to without being yelled at, Pushed, Hit, Or yelled at again.