Gear videos

P
PursuitFishing
Hello Folks,

I recently put up 2 videos just walking through the rods and reels I use. Sharing these here for anyone that just likes to see what gear others are using for bass fishing.

Here is a little about me and my channel. I'm 39. I've fished my whole life. I've been running a small channel for about 3 years. I bass fish almost exclusively and only for fun. No tournaments. My channel is not about BS hype, drama or clickbait. I simply record my adventure and attempt to make an entertaining video. I'm obsessed with bass fishing, documenting my fishing with videos, and tinkering with my gear.

If you are looking for a local bass fishing channel, I'd encourage you to give mine a chance. I'm also interested in feedback. Like what would you want to see in the videos?

Take care!

Reactions: fromthelogo, Fummus, Snopro and 1 other person
troutdude
troutdude
Welcome to OFF. Watched the first video. Well done. Good information. Keep 'em coming.

Tight lines, TD

P
PursuitFishing
troutdude said:
Welcome to OFF. Watched the first video. Well done. Good information. Keep 'em coming.

Tight lines, TD
Thanks. I've been around OFF since 2018. I keep telling myself to post more, but you know how things go sometimes.

Reactions: troutdude
Fummus
Fummus
Watched a couple of you videos, very cool. Thanks for sharing them with us. As for suggestions, I guess I'd have to ask if your bass only or are you open to some pan fish (crappie, yellow perch, big blue gills, etc.) videos as well? Also kinda cool to know general area being fished in the video. Not specific locations or directions to super secret honey holes of course, just a general "small farm pond south of Bug Tussle" or "east fork of the north fork of Whatsit Creek", kinda thing.
Anywho, like I said, cool video's and thanks for sharing.

troutdude
troutdude
Fummus said:
Also kinda cool to know general area being fished in the video. Not specific locations or directions to super secret honey holes of course, just a general "small farm pond south of Bug Tussle" or "east fork of the north fork of Whatsit Creek", kinda thing.
Hopefully there will be NO reports from being up that one particularly well known and infamous tributary, with no visible means of propulsion. ;-)

Fummus
Fummus
troutdude said:
Hopefully there will be NO reports from being up that one particularly well known and infamous tributary, with no visible means of propulsion. ;-)
Ah yes, Schlitz creek near Milwaukee. Know it well. Been up it more than once.

• Haha
P
PursuitFishing
Fummus said:
Watched a couple of you videos, very cool. Thanks for sharing them with us. As for suggestions, I guess I'd have to ask if your bass only or are you open to some pan fish (crappie, yellow perch, big blue gills, etc.) videos as well? Also kinda cool to know general area being fished in the video. Not specific locations or directions to super secret honey holes of course, just a general "small farm pond south of Bug Tussle" or "east fork of the north fork of Whatsit Creek", kinda thing.
Right on. Thanks for watching and for the feedback. I'm pretty much bass only. It's just what I enjoy.

I don't mind sharing the body of water at all. I do it in most of the vids.

Reactions: Fummus
P
PursuitFishing
troutdude said:
Sounds like there is a good story here.

troutdude
troutdude
PursuitFishing said:
Sounds like there is a good story here.
Just a reference to the age old adage. However most of us probably have more than one such story. LOL

Fummus
Fummus
PursuitFishing said:
Right on. Thanks for watching and for the feedback. I'm pretty much bass only. It's just what I enjoy.

I don't mind sharing the body of water at all. I do it in most of the vids.
Hey, nothing wrong with finding what you like and sticking to it ;)
Guessing I either happened upon couple of video's without descriptions, or (more likely) descriptions were there and I was just too cognitively challenged to notice.