Gang Hooks

A
a_fishing_duck
I have been reading about gang hooks online. Anyone here have any luck with them? Are there any stores that carry them or are they only online.

I am in the Eugene area.

C
chris61182
a_fishing_duck said:
I have been reading about gang hooks online. Anyone here have any luck with them? Are there any stores that carry them or are they only online.

I am in the Eugene area.

I've never heard of them, could you explain a little more please?

M
mlw
Tie some up yourself and try them out. Haven't tried them (I mostly flyfish, and fish two flies often), but seems like a viable idea for worms.
Michael

Bass Man
Bass Man
Interesting qestions

Interesting qestions

a_fishing_duck said:

I am in the Eugene area.

Funny you mentioned gang hooks..was thinking about them myself the last few days. I'm just curious if Oregon allows the use of gang hooks?

T
tnffishman
they are legal, and I have caught many fish on them. I use them for my trolling rigs at clear lake and they work great. dont fish much with worms other than that, but i bet it would work off the bank great

Bass Man
Bass Man
thank you

thank you

tnffishman said:
they are legal, and I have caught many fish on them. I use them for my trolling rigs at clear lake and they work great. dont fish much with worms other than that, but i bet it would work off the bank great

Thank you tnffishman,
I just couldn't find any info on them through the ODFW website. Are they mainly used when trolling? So gang hooks can be used from the bank? Hmmm..just seems like they would tangle up easily.

M
meluvtrout