Gang Hooks

A

a_fishing_duck

I have been reading about gang hooks online. Anyone here have any luck with them? Are there any stores that carry them or are they only online.

I am in the Eugene area.

C

chris61182

I have been reading about gang hooks online. Anyone here have any luck with them? Are there any stores that carry them or are they only online.

I am in the Eugene area.

I've never heard of them, could you explain a little more please?

M

mlw

Tie some up yourself and try them out. Haven't tried them (I mostly flyfish, and fish two flies often), but seems like a viable idea for worms.
Michael

Bass Man

Bass Man

Interesting qestions

Interesting qestions

I am in the Eugene area.

Funny you mentioned gang hooks..was thinking about them myself the last few days. I'm just curious if Oregon allows the use of gang hooks?

T

tnffishman

they are legal, and I have caught many fish on them. I use them for my trolling rigs at clear lake and they work great. dont fish much with worms other than that, but i bet it would work off the bank great

Bass Man

Bass Man

thank you

thank you

they are legal, and I have caught many fish on them. I use them for my trolling rigs at clear lake and they work great. dont fish much with worms other than that, but i bet it would work off the bank great

Thank you tnffishman,
I just couldn't find any info on them through the ODFW website. Are they mainly used when trolling? So gang hooks can be used from the bank? Hmmm..just seems like they would tangle up easily.