Galesville

C
cavdad45
Need to add Galesville to our listed lakes in Southwest Oregon. What an awesome bass fishery!!! Though I did catch a 17" trout in 25' of water next to a tree. It was a sad looking creature that was so skinny and disproportionate that we had a hard time ID'ing it at first. That and it was on the last stages of some parasytic ailment.

But the bassing was good.

H
Hawk
Hay Bro....................that is my honey pond...............................:lol::lol::lol:

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Say it aint so...

Say it aint so...

Good evening,Hawk. I was just wondering about a story I read in the news a few days ago about a gentleman in your area that bought an old gold mine there years ago. Seems he saw it,fell in love with the area and the idea of having a piece of it for his family. He did quite a bit of work on it; built several trails,set up a couple of ponds,built a house and lived on it for several lustrums. Now he wants to sell it. Are you thinking of leaving the area? Sounds like an ideal place. Just wondering....:think:
Barb

H
Hawk
Raincatcher said:
Good evening,Hawk. I was just wondering about a story I read in the news a few days ago about a gentleman in your area that bought an old gold mine there years ago. Seems he saw it,fell in love with the area and the idea of having a piece of it for his family. He did quite a bit of work on it; built several trails,set up a couple of ponds,built a house and lived on it for several lustrums. Now he wants to sell it. Are you thinking of leaving the area? Sounds like an ideal place. Just wondering....:think:
Barb

Howdy Sister Barb Darlin'..............:D

I hav truly loved livin' heer fer several lustrums, out in the boonies on the side of a beautiful forested mountain, with a basspond, but i ain't gots no goldmine..................:D

From time to time i find a little color in the waterways round heer........:D.............One time a water witcher tol me bout 15' under a big mess O Poison Oak thar was some gold...................:lol::lol::lol::lol:....har.har

I ain't plannin' on movin' anywheres. I will be heer till my God calls me..................:D

Have a Fishtastic Day Barb...................:D

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
good news

good news

That's good to hear,Hawk. I know everyone on here would miss you and your wisdom/humor. :D Who knows? Maybe someday a bunch of will just show up on your side of the mountain for a fish fest...sounds good to me. ;)
Barb

H
Hawk
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......................summtimes i has a hard time findin' my way home waay out heer..........................:lol::lol::lol::lol:

T
Throbbit _Shane
Anyone fish this lake lately? I fished it for a few hours in june, didn't catch anything but seen some nice bass, also was my first time going there.

Well i checked out the odfw website and it says they recently stocked it with 200 Adult sized Coho. Im gonna head out there this coming week and hopefully hook into one of those salmon and some trout. Ill probally use night crawlers, but do any of you have any tips on what else to use for Coho in this lake?