Gal gathering?

Gal gathering?

• Can't make it on this day

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
W

womanwhofishes

We may need some entertainment? what else can ya do?

Last edited:
B

BobbiDollPDX

Okay, who told the boys we would be wearing fishnet waders and having pillow fights?

I vote for any and all male attendees to show proof of a recent bro-zilian wax.

J

JeannaJigs

Ha ha ha omg I
gone a week and miss all kinds of wondiferous entertainment! I don't know where my calendar went butwhen I can look at it will recheck dates.

Brozillian wax lmao

J

JeannaJigs

So let's get this going. How would the 22nd of May work for you guys, er gals? It's the Saturday before Memorial weekend.

W

womanwhofishes

Due to the economy I /we wont be there.. sorry.. have fun take pics..work on tans.. bring water cannons for trouble makers.. lol

B

BobbiDollPDX

I guess we are going to keep the weekend of the 22nd open in case we either do not catch anything on our May 15th Halibut trip or the weather is too bad to go out. The season shut down really early last year and we don't want to miss out. If things go well on the 15th, then I should be able to join you all on the 22nd.
<xing fingers>

Raincatcher

Raincatcher

Less than 50 feet from the Santiam River! :)
I will be there if I don't end up with pneumonia again! Got a nasty crud bug from Cynthia when she came home. Unbelievable!! The next person that coughs or sneezes around me without covering their mouth better duck in a hurry!!! Seeing my doc today.

J

JeannaJigs

I will be there if I don't end up with pneumonia again! Got a nasty crud bug from Cynthia when she came home. Unbelievable!! The next person that coughs or sneezes around me without covering their mouth better duck in a hurry!!! Seeing my doc today.

I had a patient sneeze in my face (think into my mouth and eyes) while I was getting his blood pressure...So I'm sick now too. Been trying to beat it down since Thursday, and it's not going away! I'm not so concerned about myself and pneumonia, but I hope you don't get sick like you did before!

J

JeannaJigs

So it's like a week and a half away, we still doin' this thing??

M

Mike123

I'm gonna make sure I'm down there to see this... lmao. ;) At least you'll have the upper hand now Jeanna.

Top Bottom