Gal gathering?

Gal gathering?

• Can't make it on this day

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JeannaJigs

There's no pictures!! ALL THREE OF US WITNESSED IT. And women don't lie, like you men folk ;) . It was pourin down rain so my phone was in the pocket of my sweatshirt, under my waders, and then under my rain jacket. (and it still got wet). I thought for sure I would get another one 'cause I kept getting hits (hit, hit hit hitttttttttt) but, no. After I went through hell getting the hook out of the first one, I crimped down the barbs..that's what cost me that second one. If it wasn't salmon season, I'd head back up there to trail bridge to get my revenge, and get some pictures, but, limited funds...salmon...trout...i'm goin' for salmon.

OnTheFly

What? A bunch of guys together telling the girls to leave?:rolleyes: Just what kind of "Man Retreat" was it?:shock:

After months off posting (4000 views and still counting) it's been a fun ride. Glad you all had a good time. I'm really gonna miss this thread.:(

lilsalmon

HIT!!!! The only reason I didn't mention shirtless men is because they weren't holding their rods....errrrr rods...sorry....Shirtless and a rod in the hand...now thats a man.....

am i going to get booted for saying that? ;)

lilsalmon

What? A bunch of guys together telling the girls to leave?:rolleyes: Just what kind of "Man Retreat" was it?:shock:

After months off posting (4000 views and still counting) it's been a fun ride. Glad you all had a good time. I'm really gonna miss this thread.:(

This thread isn't going anywhere is it? We are still here...hehe

lilsalmon

Ohhh and btw.....there is no pic but that is the first time I seen a bull trout that big and that beautiful...awesome colors...thanks Jigs

ey I have been known to be shirtless with (fly)rod in hand!

Sounds like ya'll had a good time! too bad about the fishing.. sounds like someone needed a Bud Light Special, just a guess!

JeannaJigs

SHORT STROKES!

Hahaha

Ninja, what, you don't know what neck holes are?

Man seems like we spent the whole time at clear lake adjusting our neck holes, until we just didn't care no mo'. A poorly placed neck hole leads to some discomfort, especially when mastering short strokes.

GraphiteZen

Although we did see lots bubbles and at one point thought we saw a reed sticking up out of the water and following the boat. We figured it was probably GZ trying to hang out while avoiding the whole brozillian wax requirement.

haha.. Nope, not me! The image of me following the boat around breathing through a reed is a pretty funny one though!

Reed

Maybe I don't need to see those pic as they are only X's and nothing there? Sound like ya have some fun, maybe it's going to be a yearly thing?

Looks like I have to add them again so here goes...

Hairy McSpiderson's brother, probably still alive and ruining someone else's camping experience....

Spider.jpg

Jeanna putting up the good fight.... HIT, HIT, HIT HIT HIT

Its ON.jpg.................Its ON 2.jpg

The wet sweatshirt contest....

The Ladies.jpg..................Ladies 2.jpg

lilsalmon

I am game for next year again...maybe we can get some more gals to come out....although don't know if that place could handle more than us...hehe

Neck holes...:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

JeannaJigs

I think we should raise some havoc on a river chasing salmon next time ;)

Although, that'd leave out the neck holes, UNLESS....we all crammed into my boat. Which is totally doable now that she's fixed.

People watching is always safer from a boat

I think we should raise some havoc on a river chasing salmon next time ;)

Although, that'd leave out the neck holes, UNLESS....we all crammed into my boat. Which is totally doable now that she's fixed.

People watching is always safer from a boat

I don't think we need to wait until next year for that.

Top Bottom